[email protected] has been declared a spammer on rsu

Ken Fuchs

Guest
[email protected] sent 8 identical messages today
concerning a skate park in Moraga. These posts have no
connection to unicycling as far as I know, and they may be
simply promoting a skate park, so
[email protected] has been declared a spammer by
the rsu mailing list owner. Posts from this address will not
be permitted on the rsu mailing list, starting today.

I'm sending this notice, since some list members may not
consider these posts spam. If anyone objects to
[email protected] being declared a spammer,
please respond to me by private e-mail to me or if you
prefer rsu (some people may not like to see replies on this
issue though).

Normally, posts are either clearly spam or clearly not spam.
I simply block posts that are clearly spam without comment.
The content of these 8 posts was not clearly spam. Some list
members might like information about skate parks that allow
unicycling, but there is no reason to believe this one does,
in my opinion at least.

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs <[email protected]> unicycling (rsu) mailing
list owner & rec.sport.unicycling proponent mailto:rsu-
[email protected]?subject=help
http://www.unicycling.org/mailman/listinfo/rsu/