General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Skirts from runningskirts.com

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 7 posts · 152 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 June 2007
Last activity
9 July 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
152
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone have a running skirt from runningskirts.com? How do you
    like the skirt? Are the sizes true to size?

    Thanks!

  2. Quoted message said:

    Does anyone have a running skirt from runningskirts.com? How do you
    like the skirt? Are the sizes true to size?

    Thanks!

    I have several, one for everyday of the week, so I can jog in style.
    My favorite is my "mini kilt" which shows off a wee bit too much of my
    bottom, if you know what i mean. But I love the cooling effect they
    have on certain private areas too, and all the swinging and swaying is
    good for my other "circulation problems" in that area, if you know
    what i mean, and if we ever dated you do.

    Dominic "flacid and happy" Shields

  3. Quoted message said:

    I have several, one for everyday of the week, so I can jog in style.
    My favorite is my "mini kilt" which shows off a wee bit too much of my
    bottom, if you know what i mean. But I love the cooling effect they
    have on certain private areas too, and all the swinging and swaying is
    good for my other "circulation problems" in that area, if you know
    what i mean, and if we ever dated you do.

    Dominic "flacid and happy" Shields

    Faerie

  4. Quoted message said:


    Dominic "flacid and happy" Shields

    I like your attitude. It's good to accept your limitations.

    --
    _________________
    Alric Knebel

    http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
    http://www.ironeyefortress.com

  5. I do.. and I like them.. but I found that they run large
    in the waist. I have heard others complain of the same issue
    and so unless you have a nice pair of hips to hold them up... :-)

    Erika

    Quoted message said:

    Does anyone have a running skirt from runningskirts.com? How do you
    like the skirt? Are the sizes true to size?

    Thanks!

  6. fluffymonkey said:

    I do.. and I like them.. but I found that they run large
    in the waist. I have heard others complain of the same issue
    and so unless you have a nice pair of hips to hold them up... :-)

    Erika

    Quoted message said:

    Does anyone have a running skirt from runningskirts.com? How do you
    like the skirt? Are the sizes true to size?

    Quoted message said:

    Thanks!

    I do, and I don't like it. For one, I find the brief to be thin and
    see-through, so always feel like I should wear undies... which of
    course defeats the purpose, right?

    Also, if I put anything in the (side) pockets, the skirt starts to
    sag.
    My personal favorite is this one www.skirtgoddess.com

  7. Quoted message said:

    Does anyone have a running skirt from runningskirts.com? How do you
    like the skirt? Are the sizes true to size?

    Thanks!

    I have 3 skirts from runningskirts.com and I also have their new
    athletic skirt. They do run true to size and If you get the right fit
    the waistband is wonderful! It is wider and it does not pinch, but
    offers a snug fit that won't slip down - even with my ipod in one
    pocket and my blackberry pearl cell in the other. I ordered a size
    that was too big for me the first time thinking I should size up and I
    took it back to the runners expo in San Diego and the girls at
    runningskirts.com put me in a size smaller and I found the waistband
    fit was perfect. Turns out I had picked out a the wrong size the
    first time. They exchanged it for me even though i'd already worn it
    before too. They have great customer service and offer full refunds
    if you aren't in love with your skirts. I can attest this skirt has
    the most comfy waistband. They get my 2 thumbs up! You should email
    them and get them to give you a size consultation/exchange. I
    guarantee you will love it

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.