Slipstream @ Portugal

Dan Connelly

Guest
Okay, so no amazing results, but Danny Pate was 7th in the final stage ITT (the team was 6/18 for this stage), and the team finished 8 of its 9 riders.

Impressive result, I'd say.

Team GC was 16/18, with top finisher Jonathan McCarty, in 65th.

Dan

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:47:40 -0700, Dan Connelly
<d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m> wrote:

>Okay, so no amazing results, but Danny Pate was 7th in the final stage ITT (the team was 6/18 for this stage), and the team finished 8 of its 9 riders.
>
>Impressive result, I'd say.
>
>Team GC was 16/18, with top finisher Jonathan McCarty, in 65th.
>
>Dan

I hope that team does great stuff next season.
--
JT
****************************

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:47:40 -0700, Dan Connelly
> <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m> wrote:
>
>> Okay, so no amazing results, but Danny Pate was 7th in the final stage ITT (the team was 6/18 for this stage), and the team finished 8 of its 9 riders.
>>
>> Impressive result, I'd say.
>>
>> Team GC was 16/18, with top finisher Jonathan McCarty, in 65th.
>>
>> Dan

> I hope that team does great stuff next season.

They'll have to get on the program.

Kyle Legate wrote:
> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> > On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:47:40 -0700, Dan Connelly
> > <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m> wrote:
> >
> >> Okay, so no amazing results, but Danny Pate was 7th in the final stage ITT (the team was 6/18 for this stage), and the team finished 8 of its 9 riders.
> >>
> >> Impressive result, I'd say.
> >>
> >> Team GC was 16/18, with top finisher Jonathan McCarty, in 65th.
> >>
> >> Dan

> > I hope that team does great stuff next season.

> They'll have to get on the program.

They're working on it. Their next signing will be on the podium of
this year's Vuelta.

DR

Kyle Legate wrote:
> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:47:40 -0700, Dan Connelly
>> <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m> wrote:
>>
>>> Okay, so no amazing results, but Danny Pate was 7th in the final
>>> stage ITT (the team was 6/18 for this stage), and the team finished 8
>>> of its 9 riders.
>>>
>>> Impressive result, I'd say.
>>>
>>> Team GC was 16/18, with top finisher Jonathan McCarty, in 65th.
>>>
>>> Dan

>> I hope that team does great stuff next season.

> They'll have to get on the program.

Can you prove they're not already?

DirtRoadie wrote:
> Kyle Legate wrote:
>> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

>>> I hope that team does great stuff next season.

>> They'll have to get on the program.

> They're working on it. Their next signing will be on the podium of
> this year's Vuelta.

Yeah, I think Backstedt can do it too.