Cycling Training · Public discussion

Sloth - Is It Bad?

Started by Carrera · · Last activity · 22 posts · 1,903 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
11 September 2006
Last activity
14 September 2006
Original author
Carrera
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,903
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. EoinC said:

    I'm generally a 4-6 hr / night sleeper. Too much else going on and, when it's not, I get up anyway.

    I'm the same. I wonder if the short sleep is caused by over training ?

  2. BullGod said:

    How do you guys cope with family / wives etc? Or perhaps look at it the other way round - how do they cope with your sleep requirements?

    If I want to go to bed at 21h my girl gets really annoyed. It doesn't help that I seem to need about 10hrs a night and she can get by on 4....

    Falling asleep in cinemas and restaurants is not doing my lovelife any favours....


    Well, in my case, since I "work" at home (writer) and my wife has a real job, she's not here to kick my lazy ass out of bed at noon. But my dog is and she usually is the one to do it. Actually, I probably "only" sleep about nine hours a night, but my schedule is totally phase-shifted from the norm, going to bed usually at 3 AM. This just seems most in tune with my biology. Always has.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.