Sneezing after running?

Bob Beckert

Guest
I have a friend, female, 43 yrs old, excellent health (finishes 1st or 2nd in her age group), who
has recently developed a condition after competing in races ( 2mi, 5K) of sneezing episodes with a
lot clear mucus lasting an hour or two. Shortly after finishing the race the sneezing starts at a
rate of 3-5 per minute and gradually tapers off. For the next 24 hours or so her eyes "water" and
there is considerable nasal congestion.

Anyone ever experience this phenomenon?

"Bob Beckert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a friend, female, 43 yrs old, excellent health (finishes 1st or 2nd in her age group), who
> has recently developed a condition after competing
in
> races ( 2mi, 5K) of sneezing episodes with a lot clear mucus lasting an
hour
> or two. Shortly after finishing the race the sneezing starts at a rate of 3-5 per minute and
> gradually tapers off. For the next 24 hours or so her eyes "water" and there is considerable nasal
> congestion.
>
> Anyone ever experience this phenomenon?

She should really see a doctor to see if it can be treated.