Sneezing after running?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Bob Beckert, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. Bob Beckert

    Bob Beckert Guest

    I have a friend, female, 43 yrs old, excellent health (finishes 1st or 2nd in her age group), who
    has recently developed a condition after competing in races ( 2mi, 5K) of sneezing episodes with a
    lot clear mucus lasting an hour or two. Shortly after finishing the race the sneezing starts at a
    rate of 3-5 per minute and gradually tapers off. For the next 24 hours or so her eyes "water" and
    there is considerable nasal congestion.

    Anyone ever experience this phenomenon?

    Tags:

  2. Stuff

    Stuff Guest

    "Bob Beckert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have a friend, female, 43 yrs old, excellent health (finishes 1st or 2nd in her age group), who
    > has recently developed a condition after competing
    in
    > races ( 2mi, 5K) of sneezing episodes with a lot clear mucus lasting an
    hour
    > or two. Shortly after finishing the race the sneezing starts at a rate of 3-5 per minute and
    > gradually tapers off. For the next 24 hours or so her eyes "water" and there is considerable nasal
    > congestion.
    >
    > Anyone ever experience this phenomenon?

    She should really see a doctor to see if it can be treated.

  3. Bagpip

    Bagpip Guest