p.s it might not work right away cuz vimeo is a bully and busy
thanks for the help
Yeah, it says it should be ready in about 110 minutes! Man, you gotta youtube it. Besides, the volume can't be adjusted on vimeo! I can adjust volume everywhere else; youtube, google, whatever, except vimeo!
Yeah, it says it should be ready in about 110 minutes! Man, you gotta youtube it. Besides, the volume can't be adjusted on vimeo! I can adjust volume everywhere else; youtube, google, whatever, except vimeo!
i know but my computer stinks so bad that when i upload somthing to youtube its like error 5456633 ( i just made up the numbers just to let you know😉 )
This is just how I do it, I jump hard down to get bounce out of the tyre which allows me to jump higher more easily and I seem to have more control that way. You just jump off the uni without using the bounce off the tyre to boost you up. Try jumping just as you bounce off the ground, it might help.
Yeah, it says it should be ready in about 110 minutes! Man, you gotta youtube it. Besides, the volume can't be adjusted on vimeo! I can adjust volume everywhere else; youtube, google, whatever, except vimeo!
You can adjust it on vimeo, the volume thing looks like this (to the right of the thing that shows how far into the video you've gotten):
Yeah, it says it should be ready in about 110 minutes! Man, you gotta youtube it. Besides, the volume can't be adjusted on vimeo! I can adjust volume everywhere else; youtube, google, whatever, except vimeo!
you can adjust the volume, its the little thing on the bottom right with a bunch of lines lllllllll Just move it with the mouse and it should work
From what I can see, you're not making a committment to the landing. You don't believe you will succeed so you're heading for a bail before you even find out. Try making the landing (on the cranks or pedals; I learned it to the pedals) and then jumping again to get your feet (and crotch) free. When you hit that landing you'll know if it's something you can hop out of or not, but the "safety" jump should eliminate some of the scary part.
-- johnfoss
John Foss Email: "jfoss" at "unicycling.com" -- www.unicycling.com -----------------------------------------------
im close too. i say to myself aloud, jump, snap out, spin, snap in. im yet to add land on pedals
-- vanpaun
Please never under any circumstances beleive me. My posts are known to be sarcastic, offensive, and unhelpful. If my humor is bothering you, just ignore those posts. I CAN CONTRIBUTE GREATLY. Be wary I wait untill the moment is right and strike with a joke. Youve been warned ------------------------------------------------------------------------ vanpaun's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15704 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69312
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- http://www.usenet.com
O and jump a little higher, I practised 180 uni spins for ages, not really making any progress. Then I jumped a little higher and they were easy after that.