On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:33:19 GMT, Mr Libido Incognito <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:I just place the ham in the crockpot ensure the lid will fit...removing
some of the fat cap if necessary...sprinkle on the onion soup powder and
crockpots away! The ham comes out in 3 or 4 pieces and also the bone.
That sounds perfect. I'm still trying to figure out what to put under
the ham so it doesn't sit in its own injected juices the whole time.
I'll find out when I discover how tall the ham is in relation to the
crockpot.
Quoted message said:I do think all night even on low ...might be too long. But the cut of
meat is cheap enough to take that risk is it not?
Yeah, the whole thing was $10 USD. We love overcooked roasts, etc.
Overcooked enough to be soft and/or stringy. So it won't really
matter if it gets too cooked. We'll have piles of strands for dinner,
then we can put barbecue sauce on it and have sammiches. I love ham
with bbq sauce!
Carol
--
Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
Stolen from "traid" on the IRC