Socks

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Dennis, Apr 23, 2003.

  1. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    I am looking for some advice on socks. My personal favorite is currently the old style (not the
    lite) wigam ultimax ironman sock. It is nice and thick on the bottom and it can be worn in cold
    and hot conditions. I am thinking about trying some different manufacturers to see what else is
    out there.

    Any opinions on Sockguy, Smartwool, and Lin socks. I tried Defeet and they are too thin
    for my taste.

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Dambox

    Dambox Guest

    Socks !!! - bare feet surely ...

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 03:15:40 GMT, "Dennis" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I am looking for some advice on socks. My personal favorite is currently the old style (not the
    >lite) wigam ultimax ironman sock. It is nice and thick on the bottom and it can be worn in cold
    >and hot conditions. I am thinking about trying some different manufacturers to see what else is
    >out there.
    >
    >Any opinions on Sockguy, Smartwool, and Lin socks. I tried Defeet and they are too thin for
    >my taste.
    >
    >Thanks

    David, England

  3. Mtbbb

    Mtbbb Guest

    SockGuy has an excellent feel. The softest of any of those companies. They also make a wicked
    cushioned socks called Channel Air which is the best running socsk ever. Checki me out. They're
    online too.