Socks

Dennis

Guest
I am looking for some advice on socks. My personal favorite is currently the old style (not the
lite) wigam ultimax ironman sock. It is nice and thick on the bottom and it can be worn in cold
and hot conditions. I am thinking about trying some different manufacturers to see what else is
out there.

Any opinions on Sockguy, Smartwool, and Lin socks. I tried Defeet and they are too thin
for my taste.

Thanks

Socks !!! - bare feet surely ...

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 03:15:40 GMT, "Dennis" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am looking for some advice on socks. My personal favorite is currently the old style (not the
>lite) wigam ultimax ironman sock. It is nice and thick on the bottom and it can be worn in cold
>and hot conditions. I am thinking about trying some different manufacturers to see what else is
>out there.
>
>Any opinions on Sockguy, Smartwool, and Lin socks. I tried Defeet and they are too thin for
>my taste.
>
>Thanks

David, England

SockGuy has an excellent feel. The softest of any of those companies. They also make a wicked
cushioned socks called Channel Air which is the best running socsk ever. Checki me out. They're
online too.