Cycling Forums Classifieds · Public discussion

Softride Powercurve Solo 650

Started by sfbrummett · · Last activity · 9 posts · 5,005 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Forums Classifieds
Published
22 April 2012
Last activity
19 November 2012
Original author
sfbrummett
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,005
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I don't know much about this bike other than the name. I purchased it from a friend to use in a few local triathlons. I no longer compete and need to sell this bike. It has been stored either in the house or enclosed garage at all times. Looks good, a few minor dings. Needs some TLC since it has not been ridden in about 3 years.

    Will ship but buyer MUST pay actual shipping cost.

    Thanks!

  2. I am interested in you bicycle. Where are you located and how big is your bike?

    Thanks,

    Maryse

  3. I am in Louisiana. I don't know the size of the bike but I think it is a small/medium frame.

  4. Do you still have the softride for sale?

  5. Yes I do.

  6. Is this softride still availible?most interested,my cel is 209531-3272,Terry is my name,please call if you can,thanks.

  7. If possible can you send a few more pics,say maybe some closeups.

  8. If that SoftRide Power Curve 650 does not work out for you, I also have one that is yellow color. Rode it recently. Upgraded to Dura Ace components. Stand over is 28 inches. In very good shape. Only a few small dings. Always kept inside. I will send photos, if desired.

  9. yes please send photos.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.