Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Some grim cycling stats

Started by Greens · · Last activity · 155 posts · 2,779 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
14 September 2007
Last activity
18 September 2007
Original author
Greens
Posts
155
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,779
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 141–155 of 155
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "(PeteCresswell)" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Per Greens:

    Quoted message said:

    The stats about walking claim it's more dangerous than
    cycling, but it's very easy to make walking one of the safest activities
    you
    can do.

    My observation (based on family/friends) is that if one is really
    heavy, walking can use up the hip/knee cartilage prematurely.
    --
    PeteCresswell

    Getting older doesn't help the situation either. Generally speaking in the
    USA people get older and heavier. Not a good combination. Walking doesn't
    burn enough calories. Cycling does, but it's not as safe as walking in the
    woods. Now I'm cycling in the woods, but the roads are a constant
    temptation. I like their openness and of course there are so many more roads
    than trails.

  2. "Bill Sornson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Greens said:
    Quoted message said:

    - Frank Krygowski

    Quoted message said:

    Instead of explaining, you attack self esteem. You're just a garden
    variety flamer at this point, Frank.

    ITYM "condescending bully" and/or "pompous gasbag". HTH


    Yea. Do you think there's any chance of changing his mind?
    Personally, I think if the lurkers that disagreed with him came out and
    spoke up it would help. My feeling is there's a very vocal minority here and
    huge apathetic majority.

  3. Greens said:

    "Bill Sornson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Greens said:

    > - Frank Krygowski

    Quoted message said:

    Instead of explaining, you attack self esteem. You're just a garden
    variety flamer at this point, Frank.

    ITYM "condescending bully" and/or "pompous gasbag". HTH


    Yea. Do you think there's any chance of changing his mind?
    Personally, I think if the lurkers that disagreed with him came out
    and spoke up it would help. My feeling is there's a very vocal
    minority here and huge apathetic majority.

    I'm no lurker, Skippy, and I don't agree with much you say. (You make Wayne
    Pein sound almost reasonable, fer Gawdsake!) That Frank's a blind, rude
    ideologue who resorts to personal attack when anyone disputes his highly
    disputable and misleading claims doesn't mean that you're not wrong and
    often silly. (Sounds nicer than "stupid".)

    Sorry.

  4. Bill Sornson said:

    I'm no lurker, Skippy, and I don't agree with much you say. (You make Wayne
    Pein sound almost reasonable, fer Gawdsake!) That Frank's a blind, rude
    ideologue who resorts to personal attack when anyone disputes his highly
    disputable and misleading claims doesn't mean that you're not wrong and
    often silly. (Sounds nicer than "stupid".)

    You are a lurker, except when you are a stalker. Often, like in the
    above post, you attack people, such as myself, unprovoked. You like to
    take threads off topic, and like to engage in off topic banter when
    someone else has taken it off topic. You're very good at distorting what
    others have said. AFAIK, you've never published anything of interest or
    useful to anyone regarding bicycling, but you love to come across as an
    expert. You're an ignoramus.

    Wayne

  5. Wayne Pein said:
    Bill Sornson said:

    I'm no lurker, Skippy, and I don't agree with much you say. (You
    make Wayne Pein sound almost reasonable, fer Gawdsake!) That
    Frank's a blind, rude ideologue who resorts to personal attack when
    anyone disputes his highly disputable and misleading claims doesn't
    mean that you're not wrong and often silly. (Sounds nicer than
    "stupid".)

    You are a lurker, except when you are a stalker. Often, like in the
    above post, you attack people, such as myself, unprovoked.

    "Attack" = "dare to disagree" in Peni's World of Paranoia!

    Off to ride...lidded and mostly (60% or so) bike laned!

    LOL HAND LOL

  6. Wayne Pein said:
    Bill Sornson said:

    I'm no lurker, Skippy, and I don't agree with much you say. (You make Wayne
    Pein sound almost reasonable, fer Gawdsake!) That Frank's a blind, rude
    ideologue who resorts to personal attack when anyone disputes his highly
    disputable and misleading claims doesn't mean that you're not wrong and
    often silly. (Sounds nicer than "stupid".)

    You are a lurker, except when you are a stalker. Often, like in the
    above post, you attack people, such as myself, unprovoked. You like to
    take threads off topic, and like to engage in off topic banter when
    someone else has taken it off topic. You're very good at distorting what
    others have said. AFAIK, you've never published anything of interest or
    useful to anyone regarding bicycling, but you love to come across as an
    expert. You're an ignoramus.

    I'm sorry, Wayne, but I have to show you're sort of wrong on one
    point.

    You said that, as far as you know, Bill Sornson never published
    anything useful regarding bicycling. Well, if we can count posting
    to r.b.tech as (loosely) "publishing," then Bill did once post
    something useful!

    I think it was last week. A person had a slow leak they couldn't
    find. Bill told them to just change the tube.

    Granted, it wasn't much - but by Bill's usual standards, it was
    brilliant!! ;-)

    (Now don't get all puffed up, Bill. It's still true that your posts
    read like they were written by Paris Hilton.)

    - Frank Krygowski

  7. Quoted message said:

    I'm sorry, Wayne, but I have to show you're sort of wrong on one
    point.

    You said that, as far as you know, Bill Sornson never published
    anything useful regarding bicycling. Well, if we can count posting
    to r.b.tech as (loosely) "publishing," then Bill did once post
    something useful!

    I think it was last week. A person had a slow leak they couldn't
    find. Bill told them to just change the tube.

    Granted, it wasn't much - but by Bill's usual standards, it was
    brilliant!! ;-)

    Hmmmm. You may be correct. OTOH, changing the tube without determing the
    leak source is the measure of last resort and may result in a subsequent
    flat on the new tube. But at least it's not completely opposite wrong :-)

    A difficult to find leak is sometimes from chaffing. I recently found a
    very slow leak near the presta valve, probably the result of grit
    getting in the rim hole from rain riding and eventually wearing the tube.

    Wayne

  8. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    > If you continue bicycling until the year 3000 A.D. or so, you may wish
    > to begin worrying. Until then, you're just indulging your phobia.
    How long do I have to live before I'm certain of getting colon cancer?

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    I don't know. Why not spend some time looking that up, and report
    back to us?
    While you're at it, why not do the same for heart disease, strokes,
    lung disease, influenza, motor vehicle accidents, drowning, falls
    around the home, and, say, death by inhalation of poison gases?
    I have a naive (and very slim) hope that by the time you've researched
    all that, you'll have learned to interpret numbers. And that the
    research will take long enough that you won't bother us for a while
    with your phobias.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Greens said:

    When they tell you that you need to ride so many miles before you get
    killed, they don't just mean you have to ride that far. They mean that
    everytime all cyclists ride that far someone dies and all cyclists hit
    those
    killer mile markers all the time. That's why there are 750 or so dead a
    year
    cycling and who knows how many permanently damaged? Yea. I'd like to see
    a
    stat for that because death is quite a bit more rare than serious injury
    like joints that never work right again for 50 years. That's quite a
    penalty
    for cycling a few months a year.

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    You don't realize it, but every day you post, you demonstrate your
    extreme lack of math and science skills. The above paragraph is a
    wonderful example. It shows that there is no sense trying to educate
    you.

    Greens said:

    I don't see a lot of math in that post. How can it demonstrate an extreme
    lack of math skill if there's no math? Just more of your poor logic I guess.
    Maybe you meant to use another word.

    I think Frank was referring to '750 or so' people out of 300+ million
    which is an 'anomaly' not a 'crisis' (you'd have to confirm that with
    Frank).

    Today's paper, we 35~54 year olds had 18,000+ fatal illicit drug ODs for
    example:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/17/opinion/17males.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

    Life kills, but cycling just isn't dangerous.
    --
    Andrew Muzi
    www.yellowjersey.org
    Open every day since 1 April, 1971

  9. A Muzi said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    >> If you continue bicycling until the year 3000 A.D. or so, you may wish
    >> to begin worrying. Until then, you're just indulging your phobia.
    > How long do I have to live before I'm certain of getting colon cancer?


    <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    I don't know. Why not spend some time looking that up, and report
    back to us?
    While you're at it, why not do the same for heart disease, strokes,
    lung disease, influenza, motor vehicle accidents, drowning, falls
    around the home, and, say, death by inhalation of poison gases?
    I have a naive (and very slim) hope that by the time you've researched
    all that, you'll have learned to interpret numbers. And that the
    research will take long enough that you won't bother us for a while
    with your phobias.
    "Greens" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    > When they tell you that you need to ride so many miles before you get
    > killed, they don't just mean you have to ride that far. They mean that
    > everytime all cyclists ride that far someone dies and all cyclists hit
    > those
    > killer mile markers all the time. That's why there are 750 or so dead a
    > year
    > cycling and who knows how many permanently damaged? Yea. I'd like to see
    > a
    > stat for that because death is quite a bit more rare than serious injury
    > like joints that never work right again for 50 years. That's quite a
    > penalty
    > for cycling a few months a year.


    <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    You don't realize it, but every day you post, you demonstrate your
    extreme lack of math and science skills. The above paragraph is a
    wonderful example. It shows that there is no sense trying to educate
    you.


    Greens said:

    I don't see a lot of math in that post. How can it demonstrate an extreme
    lack of math skill if there's no math? Just more of your poor logic I guess.
    Maybe you meant to use another word.

    I think Frank was referring to '750 or so' people out of 300+ million
    which is an 'anomaly' not a 'crisis' (you'd have to confirm that with
    Frank).

    Today's paper, we 35~54 year olds had 18,000+ fatal illicit drug ODs for
    example:http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/17/opinion/17males.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

    Life kills, but cycling just isn't dangerous.

    Illegal drug OD is not a risk shared by the general population,
    though. Those of us who do not use drugs have a 0% chance of OD. I
    saw an idiotic show on great white sharks where they claimed that the
    fish were relatively harmless because annually more people are killed
    by toasters. Well, just as soon as we have both toasters and live
    great white sharks on our kitchen counter tops, then we can compare
    the mortality rates and see which is safer. I'll bet on the toaster.
    -- Jay Beattie.

  10. Jay Beattie said:

    Illegal drug OD is not a risk shared by the general population,
    though. Those of us who do not use drugs have a 0% chance of OD. I
    saw an idiotic show on great white sharks where they claimed that the
    fish were relatively harmless because annually more people are killed
    by toasters. Well, just as soon as we have both toasters and live
    great white sharks on our kitchen counter tops, then we can compare
    the mortality rates and see which is safer. I'll bet on the toaster.

    Yeah, but just think what the fatality rate would be if the
    ocean was filled with plugged-in toasters!

    Ben
    We have to fight toasterrorism there or we'll
    be fighting it here.

  11. Jay Beattie said:
    A Muzi said:
    Quoted message said:

    >> <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    >>> If you continue bicycling until the year 3000 A.D. or so, you may wish
    >>> to begin worrying. Until then, you're just indulging your phobia.
    >> How long do I have to live before I'm certain of getting colon cancer?
    <[email hidden]> wrote
    > I don't know. Why not spend some time looking that up, and report
    > back to us?
    > While you're at it, why not do the same for heart disease, strokes,
    > lung disease, influenza, motor vehicle accidents, drowning, falls
    > around the home, and, say, death by inhalation of poison gases?
    > I have a naive (and very slim) hope that by the time you've researched
    > all that, you'll have learned to interpret numbers. And that the
    > research will take long enough that you won't bother us for a while
    > with your phobias.
    > "Greens" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >> When they tell you that you need to ride so many miles before you get
    >> killed, they don't just mean you have to ride that far. They mean that
    >> everytime all cyclists ride that far someone dies and all cyclists hit
    >> those
    >> killer mile markers all the time. That's why there are 750 or so dead a
    >> year
    >> cycling and who knows how many permanently damaged? Yea. I'd like to see
    >> a
    >> stat for that because death is quite a bit more rare than serious injury
    >> like joints that never work right again for 50 years. That's quite a
    >> penalty
    >> for cycling a few months a year.
    <[email hidden]> wrote
    > You don't realize it, but every day you post, you demonstrate your
    > extreme lack of math and science skills. The above paragraph is a
    > wonderful example. It shows that there is no sense trying to educate
    > you.


    Greens said:

    I don't see a lot of math in that post. How can it demonstrate an extreme
    lack of math skill if there's no math? Just more of your poor logic I guess.
    Maybe you meant to use another word.


    I think Frank was referring to '750 or so' people out of 300+ million
    which is an 'anomaly' not a 'crisis' (you'd have to confirm that with
    Frank).

    Today's paper, we 35~54 year olds had 18,000+ fatal illicit drug ODs for
    example:http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/17/opinion/17males.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

    Life kills, but cycling just isn't dangerous.

    Illegal drug OD is not a risk shared by the general population,
    though. Those of us who do not use drugs have a 0% chance of OD. I
    saw an idiotic show on great white sharks where they claimed that the
    fish were relatively harmless because annually more people are killed
    by toasters. Well, just as soon as we have both toasters and live
    great white sharks on our kitchen counter tops, then we can compare
    the mortality rates and see which is safer. I'll bet on the toaster.
    -- Jay Beattie.

    By the same token, almost everybody these days is immune to bicycle
    fatalities.

    I was once swimming off my boat in the middle of Buzzard's Bay (Cape
    Cod), reassuring myself that the last reported shark fatality was in
    1934. Then I had the chilling thought that maybe nobody had swum in the
    middle of the bay since 1934...

  12. Jay Beattie said:
    A Muzi said:
    Quoted message said:

    >> <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    >>> If you continue bicycling until the year 3000 A.D. or so, you may wish
    >>> to begin worrying. Until then, you're just indulging your phobia.
    >> How long do I have to live before I'm certain of getting colon cancer?
    <[email hidden]> wrote
    > I don't know. Why not spend some time looking that up, and report
    > back to us?
    > While you're at it, why not do the same for heart disease, strokes,
    > lung disease, influenza, motor vehicle accidents, drowning, falls
    > around the home, and, say, death by inhalation of poison gases?
    > I have a naive (and very slim) hope that by the time you've researched
    > all that, you'll have learned to interpret numbers. And that the
    > research will take long enough that you won't bother us for a while
    > with your phobias.
    > "Greens" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >> When they tell you that you need to ride so many miles before you get
    >> killed, they don't just mean you have to ride that far. They mean that
    >> everytime all cyclists ride that far someone dies and all cyclists hit
    >> those
    >> killer mile markers all the time. That's why there are 750 or so dead a
    >> year
    >> cycling and who knows how many permanently damaged? Yea. I'd like to see
    >> a
    >> stat for that because death is quite a bit more rare than serious injury
    >> like joints that never work right again for 50 years. That's quite a
    >> penalty
    >> for cycling a few months a year.
    <[email hidden]> wrote
    > You don't realize it, but every day you post, you demonstrate your
    > extreme lack of math and science skills. The above paragraph is a
    > wonderful example. It shows that there is no sense trying to educate
    > you.


    Greens said:

    I don't see a lot of math in that post. How can it demonstrate an extreme
    lack of math skill if there's no math? Just more of your poor logic I guess.
    Maybe you meant to use another word.

    I think Frank was referring to '750 or so' people out of 300+ million
    which is an 'anomaly' not a 'crisis' (you'd have to confirm that with
    Frank).

    Today's paper, we 35~54 year olds had 18,000+ fatal illicit drug ODs for
    example:http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/17/opinion/17males.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

    Life kills, but cycling just isn't dangerous.

    Illegal drug OD is not a risk shared by the general population,
    though. Those of us who do not use drugs have a 0% chance of OD. I
    saw an idiotic show on great white sharks where they claimed that the
    fish were relatively harmless because annually more people are killed
    by toasters. Well, just as soon as we have both toasters and live
    great white sharks on our kitchen counter tops, then we can compare
    the mortality rates and see which is safer. I'll bet on the toaster.
    -- Jay Beattie.

    Dear Jay,

    Another damned toaster apologist!

    Are you retained by the Amityville city council to keep the beaches
    open?

    If toasters are so harmless, why do we say, "He's toast!" when someone
    is utterly defeated?

    Fortunately, there's a web page dedicated to countering your lies:

    http://www.smthop.com/articles1details.asp?NewsNum=510

    Cheers,

    Carl Fogel

  13. "A Muzi" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    >> If you continue bicycling until the year 3000 A.D. or so, you may wish
    >> to begin worrying. Until then, you're just indulging your phobia.
    > How long do I have to live before I'm certain of getting colon cancer?

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    I don't know. Why not spend some time looking that up, and report
    back to us?
    While you're at it, why not do the same for heart disease, strokes,
    lung disease, influenza, motor vehicle accidents, drowning, falls
    around the home, and, say, death by inhalation of poison gases?
    I have a naive (and very slim) hope that by the time you've researched
    all that, you'll have learned to interpret numbers. And that the
    research will take long enough that you won't bother us for a while
    with your phobias.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "Greens" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    > When they tell you that you need to ride so many miles before you get
    > killed, they don't just mean you have to ride that far. They mean that
    > everytime all cyclists ride that far someone dies and all cyclists hit
    > those
    > killer mile markers all the time. That's why there are 750 or so dead a
    > year
    > cycling and who knows how many permanently damaged? Yea. I'd like to
    > see a
    > stat for that because death is quite a bit more rare than serious
    > injury
    > like joints that never work right again for 50 years. That's quite a
    > penalty
    > for cycling a few months a year.

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    You don't realize it, but every day you post, you demonstrate your
    extreme lack of math and science skills. The above paragraph is a
    wonderful example. It shows that there is no sense trying to educate
    you.

    Greens said:

    I don't see a lot of math in that post. How can it demonstrate an extreme
    lack of math skill if there's no math? Just more of your poor logic I
    guess. Maybe you meant to use another word.

    I think Frank was referring to '750 or so' people out of 300+ million
    which is an 'anomaly' not a 'crisis' (you'd have to confirm that with
    Frank).

    Today's paper, we 35~54 year olds had 18,000+ fatal illicit drug ODs for
    example:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/17/opinion/17males.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

    Life kills, but cycling just isn't dangerous.
    --
    Andrew Muzi
    www.yellowjersey.org
    Open every day since 1 April, 1971

    So now cycling is safe in comparison to motoring and doing hard drugs. That
    may be, but how does the high of cycling compare to the high of crystal
    meth? 99 out of 100 crystal meth users will tell you the drugs are better.
    Stick your bicycle up your ass.

  14. quote=''On Sep 14 said:

    U.S. Bikers Less Safe Than European Counterparts

    In the United States, cyclists are 12 times more likely than people in
    cars to die en route to their destinations. On a per-kilometer and per-trip
    basis, U.S. cyclists are twice as likely to die on the road as German
    cyclists, and more than three times as likely as Dutch cyclists. While
    cycling fatalities in all of these countries have fallen in the last 25
    years, U.S. cycling deaths have declined largely because of a drop in
    cycling, while in the Netherlands and Germany investments in infrastructure
    that make cycling safer account for much of the decline.

    http://www.thebicyclebum.com/

    So what, we are still the number one country in the world. Who cares
    if our infant mortality is higher, if the rate of people w/o health
    insurance is higher, the number of people in jail is higher, if the
    educational achievement is lower, if the cyclist death rate is higher
    and if environmental abuse is higher.

    We are number one, numero uno EZE! Kings of the road! More macho. We
    are free! We have more guns! We have better, faster, more macho
    airplanes and bombs that can kill more people.

    Those European countries that you mention are all wussy communists
    countries. We are free Americans and we kick ass. Plus the people that
    die on bike accidents are probably wimpy environment loving commies
    that got what they deserved. God took care of them in a Hummer!

    Andres[/QUOTE]

    So why don't you go and blow someone away right now to celebrate your freedom. Hopefully your post was laced with sarcasm.
    🙁

  15. In article
    <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:
    Jay Beattie said:
    A Muzi said:

    >>> <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    >>>> If you continue bicycling until the year 3000 A.D. or so, you may wish
    >>>> to begin worrying. Until then, you're just indulging your phobia.
    >>> How long do I have to live before I'm certain of getting colon cancer?
    > <[email hidden]> wrote
    >> I don't know. Why not spend some time looking that up, and report
    >> back to us?
    >> While you're at it, why not do the same for heart disease, strokes,
    >> lung disease, influenza, motor vehicle accidents, drowning, falls
    >> around the home, and, say, death by inhalation of poison gases?
    >> I have a naive (and very slim) hope that by the time you've researched
    >> all that, you'll have learned to interpret numbers. And that the
    >> research will take long enough that you won't bother us for a while
    >> with your phobias.
    >> "Greens" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>> When they tell you that you need to ride so many miles before you get
    >>> killed, they don't just mean you have to ride that far. They mean that
    >>> everytime all cyclists ride that far someone dies and all cyclists hit
    >>> those
    >>> killer mile markers all the time. That's why there are 750 or so dead a
    >>> year
    >>> cycling and who knows how many permanently damaged? Yea. I'd like to see
    >>> a
    >>> stat for that because death is quite a bit more rare than serious injury
    >>> like joints that never work right again for 50 years. That's quite a
    >>> penalty
    >>> for cycling a few months a year.
    > <[email hidden]> wrote
    >> You don't realize it, but every day you post, you demonstrate your
    >> extreme lack of math and science skills. The above paragraph is a
    >> wonderful example. It shows that there is no sense trying to educate
    >> you.
    Greens wrote:
    > I don't see a lot of math in that post. How can it demonstrate an extreme
    > lack of math skill if there's no math? Just more of your poor logic I guess.
    > Maybe you meant to use another word.

    I think Frank was referring to '750 or so' people out of 300+ million
    which is an 'anomaly' not a 'crisis' (you'd have to confirm that with
    Frank).

    Today's paper, we 35~54 year olds had 18,000+ fatal illicit drug ODs for
    example:http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/17/opinion/17males.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

    Life kills, but cycling just isn't dangerous.

    Illegal drug OD is not a risk shared by the general population,
    though. Those of us who do not use drugs have a 0% chance of OD. I
    saw an idiotic show on great white sharks where they claimed that the
    fish were relatively harmless because annually more people are killed
    by toasters. Well, just as soon as we have both toasters and live
    great white sharks on our kitchen counter tops, then we can compare
    the mortality rates and see which is safer. I'll bet on the toaster.

    Another damned toaster apologist!

    Are you retained by the Amityville city council to keep the beaches
    open?

    If toasters are so harmless, why do we say, "He's toast!" when someone
    is utterly defeated?

    Fortunately, there's a web page dedicated to countering your lies:

    http://www.smthop.com/articles1details.asp?NewsNum=510

    "This year toasters have killed nearly ten times more
    people worldwide than the deadly polio virus, and no
    one disputes what a terrible plague polio has been on
    society."

    Toaster fatalities are classified under Stupidity.
    Poliomyeletis is an infectious disease. Failure to
    inoculate against it by parents is gross negligence,
    not stupidity.

    I disagree with the entire thrust of the article.
    Will the gene pool miss these people?

    --
    Michael Press

    pour encourager les autres

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.