Something for those dark Christmas nights

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Colin Blackburn, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Colin Blackburn wrote:

    > as well as your LGS (if you've got one.) There are reviews of the first one at:
    > http://www.fbgames.co.uk/games/ba/baway.htm

    They both come out pretty well at http://www.boardgamegeek.com, a very good site for those who want
    games info.

    LGS are, sadly, rather few and far between in the UK, but uk.games.board has a FAQ with a few good
    ones listed. You can dig it out with some apposite Googling, of course.

    Pete.
    http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

  3. On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 15:57:53 +0000, Peter Clinch <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Colin Blackburn wrote:
    >
    >> as well as your LGS (if you've got one.) There are reviews of the first one at:
    >> http://www.fbgames.co.uk/games/ba/baway.htm
    >
    > They both come out pretty well at http://www.boardgamegeek.com, a very good site for those who
    > want games info.

    Wherein there are nine cycle racing games listed:

    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist.php3?action=view&listid=1111

    Unfortunately Devil-Take-The-Hindmost is shown in its original German car racing version I think.

    Colin