Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Specialized vs giant

Started by TomSynnott · · Last activity · 21 posts · 33,131 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
10 March 2015
Last activity
30 May 2015
Original author
TomSynnott
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
33,131
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I love specialized frames in general but I hate how they mix and match components to hit price points. Makes it impossible to memorize the lines (speaking from a shop employee standpoint). Giant makes really good bikes and of the 4 major U.S. Brands I thing they give you the best bang for the buck - I just don't find them sexy. I look at a Giant and think... Meh.

    Guess it depends on where your priorities lie and what you are looking for. Honestly though it's hard to make a wrong choice. The top four brads make solid bikes.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.