speed and cadence on the Kinetix trainer

JoeSchneider

Aug 8, 2010
I have a Kinetix trainer, would like to see cadence and speed when on the trainer this winter so I need to see speed from rear wheel, the only wireless cyclometers I see that can do this are Cateye, two models, and I see some rather negative reviews on both of them- any advice?
thanks
Joe

JoeSchneider said:
I have a Kinetix trainer, would like to see cadence and speed when on the trainer this winter so I need to see speed from rear wheel, the only wireless cyclometers I see that can do this are Cateye, two models, and I see some rather negative reviews on both of them- any advice?
thanks
Joe

If you can spend around $150, I would strongly recommend the Kurt Kinetic wireless computer. It has speed, cadence, heart rate, and most important, power. Now, the power is only good for trainer indoors, but everything else works out on the road as well, it also has the climb and temperature options.

If you're going to leave the bike on the trainer for a while just use a wired computer. You don't even need to be too fussy about securing the wires as long as they don't get caught in any moving parts.

JoeSchneider said:
thanks
Joe

The wireless computer is good and convenient. :D