Spooky Bandwagon

Resh

Aug 20, 2003
Hi all - a couple of pieces of advice needed.

I have a Spooky Bandwagon.

1) I would like to run a rear disc brake, but the frame does not have an international standard disc brake mount. It does appear to have two holes there though - I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to get an adaptor to mount an international standard disc caliper on a Bandwagon?

2) My bottom bracket is knackered. I currently have DMR Wondercups installed, running a MTB bottom bracket. Is there any advantage to junking the lot and runnig a BMX bottom bracket as the frame is capable of doing? Are there any disadvantages to using a BMX bottom bracket?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Resh.

Resh said:

1) I would like to run a rear disc brake, but the frame does not have an international standard disc brake mount. It does appear to have two holes there though - I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to get an adaptor to mount an international standard disc caliper on a Bandwagon?

2) My bottom bracket is knackered. I currently have DMR Wondercups installed, running a MTB bottom bracket. Is there any advantage to junking the lot and runnig a BMX bottom bracket as the frame is capable of doing? Are there any disadvantages to using a BMX bottom bracket?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Resh.
hi ....quote from FTW >
none of the "modern" disk brakes can be fit....seeya

Resh said:

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Resh.

hey there....as per FTW quoted "
none of the "modern" disk brakes can be fit"....but still a great bike !!!
seeya