Spring Classics are only for training

On Apr 21, 4:54 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> "The Spring Classics aren't a real objective for me this year," said
> Valverde
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2008/apr08/amstel08/?id=results
>
> Is there any race that isn't for training?
>
> Let me make a summer quote prediction:
>
> "The '08 TdF is not a real objective for me this lifetime -- I'm using
> it to train for the '09 TdF." -- Valverde

Dude,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Valverde#Major_achievements

I'm not saying your wrong, but you're not paying attention.

On Apr 23, 12:04 am, [email protected] wrote:
> On Apr 21, 4:54 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "The Spring Classics aren't a real objective for me this year," said
> > Valverde

> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2008/apr08/amstel08/?id=results

> > Is there any race that isn't for training?

> > Let me make a summer quote prediction:

> > "The '08 TdF isnota real objective for me this lifetime -- I'm using
> > it to train for the '09 TdF." -- Valverde

> Dude,
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Valverde#Major_achievements
>
> I'mnotsaying your wrong,butyou'renotpayingattention.

1st - 2008 LBL

Now I'm saying you're wrong.

On Apr 27, 3:03 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Apr 23, 12:04 am, [email protected] wrote:
>

> > On Apr 21, 4:54 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > "The Spring Classics aren't a real objective for me this year," said
> > > Valverde

> > >http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2008/apr08/amstel08/?id=results

> > > Is there any race that isn't for training?

> > > Let me make a summer quote prediction:

> > > "The '08 TdF isnota real objective for me this lifetime -- I'm using
> > > it to train for the '09 TdF." -- Valverde

> > Dude,

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Valverde#Major_achievements

> > I'mnotsaying your wrong,butyou'renotpayingattention.

> 1st - 2008 LBL
>
> Now I'm saying you're wrong.

Dumbassbag-

No. I am right that he is a bullshitter. He didn't mean the ****
excuse for losing he put out there, as evidenced by the Spring Classic
win.

On Apr 28, 9:45 am, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dumbassbag-
>
> No. I am right that he is a bullshitter. He didn't mean the ****
> excuse for losing he put out there, as evidenced by the Spring Classic
> win.

His excuse was "I didn't have anything left in the tank for the
sprint"
which isn't ********.

You're right about this being ********:
"The Spring Classics aren't a real objective for me this year," said
Valverde.

But, I'm saying you're wrong about this:

> Let me make a summer quote prediction:

> "The '08 TdF is not a real objective for me this lifetime -- I'm using
> it to train for the '09 TdF." -- Valverde

You'll see.

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> Let me make a summer quote prediction:
>
> "The '08 TdF is not a real objective for me this lifetime

Me too, I just hope I don't come back as cockroach.

"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
>> Let me make a summer quote prediction:
>>
>> "The '08 TdF is not a real objective for me this lifetime

> Me too, I just hope I don't come back as cockroach.

You already have.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> You already have.

I see the latest service pack has updated the insult generator slightly,
although it still is a bit lacking when it comes to subtlety.

On Apr 30, 7:35 am, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > You already have.

> I see the latest service pack has updated the insult generator slightly,
> although it still is a bit lacking when it comes to subtlety.

You're fighting a "battle of wits" with an unarmed man, El
Cucaracha....