ssss

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:24:06 +0000, Trevor Barton
<[email protected]> wrote:

>sdsd

Is that a sound effect? Punctured tyre at high speed?

--
Jesus was apparently betrayed by 8.3% of his disciples.

>>sdsd
>
> Is that a sound effect? Punctured tyre at high speed?

But only two revolutions of the wheel. I postulate that a violent puncture
caused the tyre to snag on the close fitting mudguard, sending the rider
over the bars. Two broken arms means he's typing with his nose, a
difficult and time consuming task. That would explain the concise/succinct
post.

I'm fairly impressed that we managed to work it out tho.

Mark Thompson wrote:
> I'm fairly impressed that we managed to work it out tho.

The subject line made it pretty obvious, didn't it?

d.

davek <[email protected]> wrote:
> Mark Thompson wrote:
>> I'm fairly impressed that we managed to work it out tho.

> The subject line made it pretty obvious, didn't it?

ROTFL! I do most humbly apologise to everyone involved - I was testing
my newsreader (slrn) against my local news server (leafnode) to sort
out the headers it was sending, and completely forgot to delete the
last outgoing message before dialling out to my ISP.

Sorry, sorry sorry. No flat tyre, but I was impressed by that
interpretation :*/

--
Trevor Barton