ssss

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Trevor Barton, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:24:06 +0000, Trevor Barton
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >sdsd

    Is that a sound effect? Punctured tyre at high speed?

    --
    Jesus was apparently betrayed by 8.3% of his disciples.

  2. >>sdsd

    > Is that a sound effect? Punctured tyre at high speed?

    But only two revolutions of the wheel. I postulate that a violent puncture
    caused the tyre to snag on the close fitting mudguard, sending the rider
    over the bars. Two broken arms means he's typing with his nose, a
    difficult and time consuming task. That would explain the concise/succinct
    post.

    I'm fairly impressed that we managed to work it out tho.

  3. LSMike

    LSMike Guest

    nake....

  4. davek

    davek Guest

    Mark Thompson wrote:
    > I'm fairly impressed that we managed to work it out tho.

    The subject line made it pretty obvious, didn't it?

    d.

  5. davek <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Mark Thompson wrote:
    >> I'm fairly impressed that we managed to work it out tho.

    > The subject line made it pretty obvious, didn't it?

    ROTFL! I do most humbly apologise to everyone involved - I was testing
    my newsreader (slrn) against my local news server (leafnode) to sort
    out the headers it was sending, and completely forgot to delete the
    last outgoing message before dialling out to my ISP.

    Sorry, sorry sorry. No flat tyre, but I was impressed by that
    interpretation :*/

    --
    Trevor Barton