Stage to Canterbury

John Clayton

Guest
Any of our Kentish readers know of cycling friendly pubs that min=ght have
our race on the big screen rather than the F1 or Wimbledon or whatever else
is "more" popular than our fine sport?

Be very grateful for local intelligence for a visitor from "oop norf"

John

> Any of our Kentish readers know of cycling friendly pubs that min=ght
> have our race on the big screen rather than the F1 or Wimbledon or
> whatever else is "more" popular than our fine sport?
>
> Be very grateful for local intelligence for a visitor from "oop norf"

Pubs are usually happy to flick the TV over to whatever sporting event you
want (assuming they carry the channel). Even if there's football on you
may be able to watch on your 'own' screen if it's not packed/no one minds.
If you can't find the buttons on their posh flat screen monster TVs, stand
on a chair and check the top of the TV.

John Clayton wrote:
> Any of our Kentish readers know of cycling friendly pubs that min=ght have
> our race on the big screen rather than the F1 or Wimbledon or whatever else
> is "more" popular than our fine sport?

West Kent CTC are gathering in the village of Brenchley.

http://www.westkentctc.org.uk/

See you there, if I make it that far after watching the stage in central
London.