General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Stalkers, identities and life.

Started by Apusapus · · Last activity · 34 posts · 1,480 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
20 October 2003
Last activity
24 October 2003
Original author
Apusapus
Posts
34
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,480
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 34
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. As it would appear that I'm unable to convince Matthew M that I'm not 'Fraser Edwards', web designer
    and probably all-round good egg, I feel that there is no course open to me other than to adopt his
    name and what I feel would be his modus operandi. Accordingly, I shall from this day forth be known
    as 'Fraser' and will accept questions on HTML and other clever-sounding web-design thingies.

    So, go on, ask me a question. Ask me why a web designer with a web presence would (allegedly) expose
    himself to ridicule by continuing to post on Usenet after he's been 'unmasked'. Ask me why this self
    same fool would (allegedly) leave an obvious link between himself and one of the characters the
    claims to be. Or - and here's the clincher - ask me what possible motive I, Fraser Edwards
    (allegedly) could have for adopting a high profile trolling campaign on r.r. Y'see Matthew, behind
    every action in life lies a motivating factor. It could be greed, love, anger, compassion, etc.,
    etc. Find the motivation and you find the man.

    Using Oz-speak, your desire to see me in Edwards speaks volumes about you. You want me to be a
    failure, and unworthy person, a pathetic individual squirming under the intolerable burden of their
    overwhelming life. You can't accept that trolls sometimes run against the stereotype. That we can be
    normal, (reasonably) well adjusted bundles of fun and frivolity. Your anger and desperation for
    closure shine through like a beacon.

    I don't know Fraser Edwards. I don't even know if he runs. All I do know is that he's a guy trying
    to make a living. Pissing about on the net is one thing, Matthew, unfairly dumping on some honest
    shmuck is quite another. Tell you what, Matt, if you ever do get near to me I'll have the decency to
    stand up and say so. You won't have to wonder or guess, you'll be certain. It's all a game after
    all. In the meantime, you could do with applying some lateral thinking to your stalking. You won't
    find me through the obvious means, though feel free to continue trying.

    The time and energy you've expended in your pointless and thus far unsuccessful search would, I
    suggest, have been better spent in asking yourself what it is about me that you find so upsetting.
    Is it my arrogance, my bluntness, my intolerance of stupidity, my cruel humour, etc? And how do you
    best combat these things? By attempting to jump up and down on the head of the perpetrator? Or by
    disarming arrogance with compassion, bluntness with soft words, intolerance with understanding,
    stupidity with patient explanation, and cruel humour with a warm gesture? There is no better rebuke
    than by example; no more effective rebuttal than an immediate confrontation, honestly undertaken.

    You don't confront me Matthew, you stand alongside me. We are two faces of the same coin. We're
    bound together on a long and bumpy journey. I hope you'll enjoy the ride.

    Fraser.

  2. in america it is called. are we all reading now? You can't take away people rights to be an a$#
    hole. get over it , move on.

  3. Quoted message said:

    So, go on, ask me a question. Ask me why a web designer with a web presence would (allegedly)
    expose himself to ridicule by continuing to post on Usenet after he's been 'unmasked'.

    Persistance as a mask Fraser old bean, Methinks thou protest to much.

    Y'see Matthew, behind every action in life lies

    Quoted message said:

    a motivating factor. It could be greed, love, anger, compassion, etc., etc. Find the motivation
    and you find the man.

    Ah but that is it. You have none of these hence you lash out.

    Quoted message said:


    . You

    Quoted message said:

    can't accept that trolls sometimes run against the stereotype.

    Trolls are simply bullies with internet access.

    That we can

    Quoted message said:

    be normal, (reasonably) well adjusted bundles of fun and frivolity.

    No, anyone who takes pleasure in others grief is not well adjusted and that so call frivolity is
    nothing but hatred hidden in bile.

    Your

    Quoted message said:

    anger and desperation for closure shine through like a beacon.

    Oh there is no need for closure. I have it. I just want to to feel like you make others feel. If you
    are capable. I have my doubts.

    Quoted message said:


    I don't know Fraser Edwards. I don't even know if he runs. All I do know is that he's a guy trying
    to make a living.

    Squirm a little Fraser. Now you know how Ashby felt when you threatened him to the Uni.

    .

    Quoted message said:

    Tell you what, Matt, if you ever do get near to me I'll have the decency to stand up and say so.

    No you will not. A decent man would not lie on the net or troll. You are nothing more than a coward
    behind a screen inflicting grief.

    You won't have to wonder or guess, you'll be certain.

    Quoted message said:

    It's all a game after all. In the meantime, you could do with applying some lateral thinking to
    your stalking. You won't find me through the obvious means, though feel free to continue trying.


    I already found you. You can not dodge anymore.

    Quoted message said:


    The time and energy you've expended in your pointless and thus far unsuccessful search would,

    It has been quite sucessful. Why try so hard to dodge and squirm? Afraid I'll do to you what you did
    to so many others and threaten to damage your real life? One way to avoid that. Go away.

    I suggest, have been better spent in asking

    Quoted message said:

    yourself what it is about me that you find so upsetting. Is it my arrogance, my bluntness, my
    intolerance of stupidity, my cruel humour, etc? And how do you best combat these things? By
    attempting to jump up and down on the head of the perpetrator? Or by disarming arrogance with
    compassion, bluntness with soft words, intolerance with understanding, stupidity with patient
    explanation, and cruel humour with a warm gesture? There is no better rebuke than by example; no
    more effective rebuttal than an immediate confrontation, honestly undertaken.

    Then why do you not do this?

    Quoted message said:


    You don't confront me Matthew, you stand alongside me. We are two faces of the same coin. We're
    bound together on a long and bumpy journey. I hope you'll enjoy the ride

    I told you that a long time ago fraser. I own you. Your my [censored] and you dance like a marrionete.
    This whole attempt to convince me your not fraser confirms it. You left your link wide open before
    you decided to troll. How do you like St Albans?

  4. "Matthew Mazerowski" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Persistance as a mask Fraser old bean, Methinks thou protest to much.

    I was trying to be kind. You're going to look, and feel, *terribly* silly when you realise that I
    was telling you the truth all along.

    Quoted message said:

    Ah but that is it. You have none of these hence you lash out.

    The fact that you haven't spotted it doesn't mean that it isn't there. Wasn't there a thread about
    this recently?

    Quoted message said:

    Trolls are simply bullies with internet access.

    Some are. Some are the bullied returning the compliment. And some are here for the fun.

    Quoted message said:

    No, anyone who takes pleasure in others grief is not well adjusted and that so call frivolity is
    nothing but hatred hidden in bile.

    You look for things that aren't there, and you see things that don't exist. You are the Don Quixote
    de la Mancha of rec.running. There is no grief on rec.running. There is no bile. You mistake the
    sport of fencing for the gore of the battlefield simply 'cause you see a flashing blade. Well, that,
    and you're stupid.

    Quoted message said:

    No you will not. A decent man would not lie on the net or troll. You are nothing more than a
    coward behind a screen inflicting grief.

    If anyone that I've trolled actually stood up and said that I had caused them GENUINE grief I would
    seriously consider my position. Sorry Wobbot, you don't count. Nor do you, Matthew.

    Quoted message said:

    I already found you. You can not dodge anymore.

    <splutter> Yeah, sure, you got me Matt. <splutter>

    Quoted message said:

    One way to avoid that. Go away.

    Shan't. Won't. Can't.

    Quoted message said:

    Then why do you not do this?

    Hmm, don't know. Perhaps I'm a facilitator.

    Quoted message said:

    I told you that a long time ago fraser. I own you. Your my [censored] and you dance like a marrionete.

    The instead of idle boasting, prove it. Do something dramatic. Do something public. PROVE to the
    rec.runners that you're right.

    Quoted message said:

    How do you like St Albans?

    Absolutely spiffing. Warm breezes, bracing walks, scenic views. You know the sort of thing.

    Frazer.

  5. On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:41:14 +0100, "apusapus" <[email hidden]> wrote:

    <Snip Don't Care>

    Quoted message said:

    You mistake the sport of fencing for the gore of the battlefield simply 'cause you see a
    flashing blade. Well, that, and you're stupid.

    Man I like this line can use it? Or did you already steal it from someone?

    ~Matt

    <Snip continued lack of interest

  6. Ah Woger my old soup spoon! Good to see you're still alive and insulting. Keep up the good wok!

    Surf

  7. <MJuric> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    <Snip Don't Care>

    YOU DON'T CARE!?! How can this be?

    I know, this whole subject is rather dull but - as you may have noticed - I've given up trolling the
    obvious cases, instead concentrating on those who I feel would benefit most from my limited time.
    Currently I'm helping Timothy with his English, Matthew with his stalking, Wobbot with his ongoing
    battle with the world, and any other soul in distress that cries out for my assistance.

    Quoted message said:

    Man I like this line can use it? Or did you already steal it from someone?

    It's an original. I do occasionally pinch lines but usually my conscience overwhelms me and I end up
    attributing - if only to prove how well read I am.

    Quoted message said:

    <Snip continued lack of interest>

    I understand. Even I'm hard pressed to bask in the warm glow of these posts.

    Frazer.

  8. "Surf McBrowse" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Good to see you're still alive

    'Twas a close run thing. The 'flu nearly got me.

    Quoted message said:

    and insulting.

    I prefer 'combative', though it's pretty difficult to avoid insulting Matthew, he's such a duffus.

    Quoted message said:

    Keep up the good wok!

    I shall try. BTW, what happened to the 'Surf Country Weekend'? The offer still stands for a 'meet
    Roger/Jo/Sydenhams/Zero/Frazer' week at sunny Loch Insh next year. Still no takers?

    Frazer.

  9. And once again the two clowns/clones resurface at the same time, within a day of each other. Getting
    bored talking to yourself Roidger?

    Surf McBrowse said:

    Ah Woger my old soup spoon! Good to see you're still alive and insulting. Keep up the good wok!

    Surf

  10. apusapus said:

    <MJuric> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    <Snip Don't Care>

    YOU DON'T CARE!?!

    Hear this from your ex-wife Frasier?

    Quoted message said:

    It's an original. I do occasionally pinch lines but usually my conscience overwhelms me and I end
    up attributing - if only to prove how well read I am.

    Your quotes from the Marvel comics series of literature does make you seem so well read.

  11. apusapus said:

    he offer still stands for a 'meet Roger/Jo/Sydenhams/Zero/Frazer' week at sunny Loch Insh next
    year. Still no takers?


    Nobodys dumb enough to be sucked in by your troll Frasier. And BTWE, learn how to spell your name,
    because if you think mispelling it will convince us it's not you (the ol' "misspell my name to make
    them think I'm not he" trick?) you are not nearly as bright as you think you are. I invented that
    trick on rec.musicmakers.bagpipe 4 years ago. So if you want to use my material then pay my
    royalties fee.

  12. "The Bagpipp" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Nobodys dumb enough to be sucked in by your troll Frasier. And BTWE, learn how to spell your
    name, because if you think mispelling it will convince us it's not you (the ol' "misspell my name
    to make them think I'm not he" trick?) you are not nearly as bright as you think you are.

    The sole reason I misspell that name is because I don't want to be hit by the flak when Matthew
    M eventually 'goes public', does something daft to Fraser Edwards, and has his ass canned by
    the police.

    I repeat, I am not, never have been, and never will be 'Fraser Edwards'.

    Frazer.

  13. "bagpipp" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Your quotes from the Marvel comics series of literature does make you seem so well read.

    Oooh! I don't know. We were obviously brought up on the same comic-book diet :-)

    Frazer.

  14. "bagpipp" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    And once again the two clowns/clones resurface at the same time, within a day of each other.
    Getting bored talking to yourself Roidger?

    Wobbot, between you and Matthew you make a monkey out of the notion that there is intelligent life
    on the 'net. I say again, look at his headers.

    BTW Surf, why don't you put Wobbot and others out of their misery and tell them who you really are?
    Andy could have done with some advice on how to qualify for the Olympic trials. As you've already
    'been there, done that' I'd have thought a few words of encouragement to the boy would have been
    entirely appropriate. Hiding under your kimono will make your skin pale and spotty.

    Frazer

  15. apusapus said:

    "bagpipp" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    And once again the two clowns/clones resurface at the same time, within a day of each other.
    Getting bored talking to yourself Roidger?

    Wobbot, between you and Matthew you make a monkey out of the notion that there is intelligent life
    on the 'net. I say again, look at his headers.

    BTW Surf, why don't you put Wobbot and others out of their misery and tell them who you really are?
    Andy could have done with some advice on how to qualify for the Olympic trials. As you've already
    'been there, done that' I'd have thought a few words of encouragement to the boy would have been
    entirely appropriate. Hiding under your kimono will make your skin pale and spotty.

    Oh no, let me guess. He's Frasier VonHoven, a rich, muti-lingual playboy of the world, who sips
    champagne with kings and queens, and has his way with their daughters (or young sons as the rumor
    goes...) as he flys around the world in his quest to be the champion lil' car racer on the grand
    touring circuit. He looks death in the face constantly, but bravery is his middle name. He is sought
    after by all

    smart, and good looking. So does that about sum up this weeks imaginary ego that you've chosen to
    display? Did I leave anything out? Like maybe you disarmed a nuclear device today and saved the
    planet? Or the devil had returned to claim the earth, but you stood ready with the forces of good
    behind you and defeated them? Gee, imagine hearing advice about being anonymous from YOU.

  16. apusapus said:

    "The Bagpipp" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Nobodys dumb enough to be sucked in by your troll Frasier. And BTWE, learn how to spell your
    name, because if you think mispelling it will convince us it's not you (the ol' "misspell my
    name to make them think I'm not he" trick?) you are not nearly as bright as you think you are.

    The sole reason I misspell that name is because I don't want to be hit by the flak when Matthew
    M eventually 'goes public', does something daft to Fraser Edwards, and has his ass canned by
    the police.

    I repeat, I am not, never have been, and never will be 'Fraser Edwards'.

    And once again he misspells it to throw us off. You are so lame Edwards...

  17. apusapus said:

    "bagpipp" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Your quotes from the Marvel comics series of literature does make you seem so well read.

    Oooh! I don't know. We were obviously brought up on the same comic-book diet :-)

    You have those comics in your little armpit of the world? I thought savages like you preferred
    talking picture books so you wouldn't get confused by big words like "the" and "it".

  18. "TB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Oh no, let me guess. He's Frasier VonHoven, a rich, muti-lingual playboy of the world,

    But I've never claimed to be multi-lingual...

    Quoted message said:

    who sips champagne with kings and queens, and

    ...nor to drink alcohol anymore...

    Quoted message said:

    has his way with their daughters (or young sons as the rumor goes...)

    Quoted message said:

    as he flys around the world in his quest to be the champion lil' car racer on the grand touring
    circuit.

    ...nor to fly beyond the bounds of the UK... ...nor to race grand touring cars (it was single
    seaters, a GT car has two seats)...

    Quoted message said:

    He looks death in the face constantly,

    ...nor to have but the occasional passing glance at death...

    Quoted message said:

    but bravery is his middle name.

    ...and CERTAINLY not to be brave...

    Quoted message said:

    He is sought after by all the maidens,

    ...if only that were true. I can't even get the Polish guest workers to fondle my thighs...

    Quoted message said:

    smart, and good looking.

    ...OK, that bit's true..

    Quoted message said:

    So does that about sum up this weeks imaginary ego that you've chosen to display?

    No. This week I'm 'reasonable Frazer', righter of wrongs, doer of good deeds, and all-round
    reasonable fellow. Please, take advantage of my kind nature. It may wither and die before you
    realise that it's flowered.

    Quoted message said:

    Did I leave anything out?

    I think you mostly covered it. I'm glad to see you've been paying attention at the back of the
    class. I thought all that furtive fumbling was directed towards another end...

    Quoted message said:

    Like maybe you disarmed a nuclear device today and saved the planet? Or the devil had returned to
    claim the earth, but you stood ready with the forces of good behind you and defeated them?

    You missed the bit where I saved the world from alien invasion.

    Quoted message said:

    Gee, imagine hearing advice about being anonymous from YOU.

    Let me guess. You still think I'm Fraser Edwards.

    Frazer.

  19. "> The sole reason I misspell that name is because I don't want to be hit by

    Quoted message said:

    the flak when Matthew M eventually 'goes public', does something daft to Fraser Edwards, and has
    his ass canned by the police.

    I repeat, I am not, never have been, and never will be 'Fraser Edwards'.

    Denial doesn't make it true Fraser old bean. Protest all you want. The connect is as obvious as
    the connection to the real Roger Hunter. Squirm away with the rueses. I'm not the only one who
    figured you out. Your just dancing now like I thought. I am not Fraser I am not Fraser no really I
    am not Fraser, Nigel tell him to stop treating me like I treated everyone else. It is not fair
    waaaaaaaaa. And Fraser I see you want to run to the police. You can threaten to mess with people
    like Ashby and get them in trouble at work. But when you are on the other side you start yelling
    for the coppers. What an [censored]. Of course that just shows you are Fraser. You feel bad so you turn
    right to the authorities. What you are is pathetic. A real net coward. You can dish it out but you
    can not take it. You may call me a dufuss but what your are is true low life piece of dung. You
    "stalk" numerous newsgroups but when you are given a taste of your own medicine <snicker> you want
    to run off to the police. You are garbage. No matter what petty insults you use you are still
    little net coward who runs under someones skirt when you get your own in return. Now you know how
    it feels. Not pleasent is it?

  20. Quoted message said:

    BTW, what happened to the 'Surf Country Weekend'? The offer still stands for a 'meet
    Roger/Jo/Sydenhams/Zero/Frazer' week at sunny


    Loch

    Quoted message said:

    Insh next year. Still no takers?

    We'll see what happens in the new year. I'll be there all summer long at my country retreat,
    running, boating, skiing, lounging in my Speedo surrounded by young ladies clad in thongs
    and tassels.

    Well, I will have to, on occasion, leave my luxurious villa and jet between some of the more
    fashionable cities of the world, if only to practice philanthropy from more suitable surroundings.
    That is of course when I'm not busy planting explosives on the yachts of evil geniuses, and shagging
    dangerously beautiful women in life boats.

    Quoted message said:

    BTW Surf, why don't you put Wobbot and others out of their misery and tell


    them who you really are?

    You've said it yourself many ways; it's more fun this way. There is nothing I can't contribute as
    Surf or Batman or whomever. Most of the running questions on this NG are from people fishing for
    what they want to hear anyway. Those who do really need good advice about training, form, diet and
    other seemingly serious topics should really seek help from someone (face to face) who knows their
    fitness, history, gait, habits and various proclivities. Mais je m'écarte, ce n'est pas le point.

    Surf

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.