Standing and holding the drops, wow difficult

Lance

Guest
Hi group, I am new to road bikes after coming from a MTB.
I must say when standing and pedalling, and holding the drops takes some
skill.

I feel so uncomfortable in this posi, how do the pro's do it, at break neck
speed sprinting to the finish line ????

But I am happy I made the move.

aeek said:
isn't standing and holding the brake hoods more usual?

ignore that, but you are not trying to hold the flat bottom of the bars?

Yes I am talking about holding the bars down low, ie The drops, like the
pro's do.
I just said it takes some skill, yes the hoods are more comfortable, but
that was not my question.
news:[email protected]...