Standing and holding the drops, wow difficult

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Lance, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Lance

    Lance Guest

    Hi group, I am new to road bikes after coming from a MTB.
    I must say when standing and pedalling, and holding the drops takes some
    skill.

    I feel so uncomfortable in this posi, how do the pro's do it, at break neck
    speed sprinting to the finish line ????

    But I am happy I made the move.

    Tags:

  2. aeek

    aeek New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2004
    isn't standing and holding the brake hoods more usual?

  3. aeek

    aeek New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2004
    ignore that, but you are not trying to hold the flat bottom of the bars?

  4. Lance

    Lance Guest

    Yes I am talking about holding the bars down low, ie The drops, like the
    pro's do.
    I just said it takes some skill, yes the hoods are more comfortable, but
    that was not my question.
    news:[email protected]