Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Standing + Big Gears Always = Knee Problems?

Started by Steve Sr. · · Last activity · 47 posts · 1,847 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
4 April 2006
Last activity
10 April 2006
Original author
Steve Sr.
Posts
47
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,847
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 47
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Per Steve Sr.:

    Quoted message said:

    Interesting point. I always thought that standing would be worse since
    your knee cap actually comes loose and then snaps back into place once
    per revolution while standing. Anybody else care to weigh in on which
    is really worse?

    My experience is that it depends on pace and effort.

    I stand a lot going up hills for the variety, because it feels good, and to give
    my butt a little rest. When I do so I'm just sort of loping along in a gear
    that's maybe fifty inches higher than what I'd spin in the saddle. In that
    situation there is no negative effect on what's left of my knees.

    OTOH during my very brief single speed career, my knees were definitely headed
    for trouble. The diff being that often I would ride out of the saddle with
    maximum effort (mainly to get up hills).
    --
    PeteCresswell

  2. On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:58:05 -0700, "Robert Chung" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Steve Sr. said:

    I have recently been trying to increase my strength by pushing hills
    while standing and slightly bigger gears sometimes while riding. I
    have noticed an increase in strength but unfortunately my knees don't
    seem able to take the added stress.

    Unless you're climbing with way (way way) bigger gears I'd be sort of
    surprised that this was enough to trigger knee pain -- but since this
    isn't a particularly effective way to improve your power, if you think
    it's causing you problems, don't do it.


    So what is a better way to improve power?

    Steve

  3. On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:24:03 -0400, Steve Sr. <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:58:05 -0700, "Robert Chung" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Steve Sr. said:

    I have recently been trying to increase my strength by pushing hills
    while standing and slightly bigger gears sometimes while riding. I
    have noticed an increase in strength but unfortunately my knees don't
    seem able to take the added stress.

    Unless you're climbing with way (way way) bigger gears I'd be sort of
    surprised that this was enough to trigger knee pain -- but since this
    isn't a particularly effective way to improve your power, if you think
    it's causing you problems, don't do it.


    So what is a better way to improve power?

    Pedal slightly faster in a slighty bigger gear.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  4. Steve Sr. said:
    Quoted message said:

    Unless you're climbing with way (way way) bigger gears I'd be sort of
    surprised that this was enough to trigger knee pain -- but since this
    isn't a particularly effective way to improve your power, if you think
    it's causing you problems, don't do it.


    So what is a better way to improve power?

    Sprints. High cadence, explosive, 20 second sprints. If you do them
    right, you'll feel like you just got done doing a leg workout with
    weights at the gym.

  5. Steve Sr. said:

    On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:58:05 -0700, "Robert Chung" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Steve Sr. said:

    I have recently been trying to increase my strength by pushing hills
    while standing and slightly bigger gears sometimes while riding. I
    have noticed an increase in strength but unfortunately my knees don't
    seem able to take the added stress.

    Unless you're climbing with way (way way) bigger gears I'd be sort of
    surprised that this was enough to trigger knee pain -- but since this
    isn't a particularly effective way to improve your power, if you think
    it's causing you problems, don't do it.


    So what is a better way to improve power?

    Power = cadence * crank torque (* a constant), so you can gain power
    either by increasing your cadence with the same torque, or increasing your
    torque for the same cadence, or some combination of the two. If you're
    experiencing knee pain and you think it's because of standing and pushing
    bigger gears (which is what you wrote), you don't have to do that. You can
    get the same power-training effect by dropping your gearing a bit and
    increasing your cadence a bit. There's nothing special about low-cadence
    high-torque, so if it's causing you problems don't do it that way.

    Though JT is right, the best way is both high(er) cadence and high(er)
    torque.

  6. Mike Reed said:

    Steve Sr. wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    So what is a better way to improve power?

    Sprints. High cadence, explosive, 20 second sprints. If you do them
    right, you'll feel like you just got done doing a leg workout with
    weights at the gym.

    20 second sprints will help to improve your 20 second power but cycling is
    mostly an aerobic sport so you'd be better off working on your aerobic
    power.

  7. steve, maybe overdoing is the problem. maybe ur giving ur body lesser
    time to recover. if u just said ur doing big gears on hills, then i'd
    strongly not recommend it. go for easy gears and comfortably high
    cadence, and rather than standing up as ive seen most people do, keep
    seated on the bike because this is more likely to improve hip strength.

    big gears really demand strength from your anerobic muscles and bones.
    hopefully, by the time you're done with the ice pack, i suggest you do
    some exercises bike specific, off the bike (the medicine ball is your
    gold for that sort of thing) and ride high cadence for some amount of
    time to improve your neuromuscular co-ordination. then when u think ur
    comfortable with bigger gears go for it. take protein, fruits, and
    green vegetables...they give you the calcium u need for the bones.
    this advice is just from a novice and i always think u should consult
    your physician first... hope this helps. 🙂

    -ron

  8. (PeteCresswell) said:

    Per Steve Sr.:

    Quoted message said:

    Interesting point. I always thought that standing would be worse since
    your knee cap actually comes loose and then snaps back into place once
    per revolution while standing. Anybody else care to weigh in on which
    is really worse?

    My experience is that it depends on pace and effort.

    I stand a lot going up hills for the variety, because it feels good, and to give
    my butt a little rest. When I do so I'm just sort of loping along in a gear
    that's maybe fifty inches higher than what I'd spin in the saddle. In that
    situation there is no negative effect on what's left of my knees.

    OTOH during my very brief single speed career, my knees were definitely headed
    for trouble. The diff being that often I would ride out of the saddle with
    maximum effort (mainly to get up hills).

    My one serious knee injury came with a fixed gear. After riding a fixed
    gear in real mountains in Germany with no problem I returned to the US
    and set up my bike again with one. The knee problem happened the day I
    put new cleats on my shoes. One was set wrong and I messed up my knee.

    There is nothing in the OP's original post to indicate that he strained
    his knees from pushing a gear too big. It sounds like he was being
    pretty moderate in his approach. I don't know what his problem is but
    it is not "big gears", and if the gear size was in reality the problem,
    it really wasn't- it is that he has extraordinarily weak tendons or
    athritis or something. He needs to find the underlying problem and fix
    it. Telling him to stop trying to improve his leg strength by pushing
    moderately higher gears is simply bad advice.

    My first advice would be to go to a doctor to have his knees checked
    out. If there's no underlying medical condition, he might want to try
    training with big gears only out of the saddle to eliminate saddle
    position as a source of the problem. Based on my experience, I would
    take a look at shoe-pedal angle- if it's not right, every revolution
    will strain ligaments and it would certainly be exacerbated by higher
    power output, whether from bigger gears or higher rpm.

    All of this assumes enough rest for the current problem to subside, and
    enough rest between rides to allow adequate recovery. This may mean
    resting for more than a day after a hard ride. In your late 40s there's
    no guarantee that you can adequately recover after a single rest day-
    it will vary by fitness and ride intensity. If you go out and your legs
    feel tired from the previous ride, you haven't rested enough. Park the
    bike and go for a quick walk if you can't control the intensity of your
    ride.

    It's not the gear size.

  9. Steve Sr. said:

    I do have what doctors have called crepitas where tendons snap over
    calcified deposits. Sometimes the pain orriginates from one or more of
    these areas and sometimes it is just a non-specific ache. However, I
    have crepitas in both knees and only one knee is currently causing a
    problem.

    Didn't see the "slide your cleats back" advice, often offered in these
    discussions. That seemed to help my knees, which of course are mine,
    not yours <g>. Foot further forward on the pedal, is the position.

    Spinning can be very, very bad for knees, whatever the underlying
    problems of cleat alignment, joint problems, saddle height, whatever,
    might be.

    Stretching can be destructive, as well. And it doesn't take bouncing or
    forcing to cause a problem.

    http://www.lowcarbfreedom.com/2004/09/contrarian_stud.html

    http://www.sciencenewsforkids.org/articles/20040505/Feature1.asp

    Suggesting stretching after, not before activity:

    http://www.ultrunr.com/stretch.html

    A good warm-up can be as easy as careful standing in a big gear for a
    few minutes, along with some relaxed seated pedaling. Some of those
    trackies can ride short, intense velodrome races with pretty
    casual-looking warm-ups, and you see them come back the next week and
    do it again. Same holds true for some good crit riders.

    IME, using large gears up hills isn't a problem by itself, if done
    carefully. It's accelerating up hills, possibly to answer a group
    surge, while in a big gear that causes "soreness". That, and big-time
    for me, spinning up and over the tops of hills, possibly that
    acceleration thing again-- I don't know exactly why, or what's going
    on, but I've learned to upshift a little early and stand before the
    crests, instead of increasing leg speed while seated, esp. when riding
    in a group, to cover the usual acceleration at the top. Recently
    repeated this lesson, with only mild irritation being enough of a
    reminder, thank you. (Anecdotal, offered as such, while noting
    regularity of occurrence).

    Another big change for me was going to 165 cranks. Some of the "crank
    length" tables support this choice, relative to my leg length. Who
    cares, I tried them and a certain constant after-ride knee soreness
    went away and hasn't come back.

    My saddle height has migrated down to where I have a little bend in the
    knee, sole of foot more or less parallel to the ground ("flat"😉 at the
    bottom of the stroke.

    Oh yeah, I'm older than you <g>, and had "off the bike" knee problems
    20 years ago. Rode close to 60 miles yesterday, and during the second
    (slightly shorter) half, had to give it all behind a faster rider in
    order to make it to an appointment (what a pretty day... whoops!). No
    problems at all today, will do a couple of hours later as schedule
    permits. I know I'm lucky, but then, I try to pay attention, too...
    "offered only as a positive", thanks.

    Birthday coming up, I already did the "years/miles" thing yesterday.
    Maybe a Century, or even a Double Birthday Spectacular! I'll need to
    start early <g>, and easy.

    Good luck in your progress! --D-y

  10. Steve Sr. said:

    Once the inflamation starts even easy gears become a problem. It
    becomes a repetitive motion thing. If it flares up in the middle of a
    ride it appears to do more damage just getting home.

    Then I would guess your problem is not due
    to too-large gears but to some fit issue.
    Most likely your seat is a bit low, or your
    cleats are misaligned, or something.
    I have had knee pain that was caused by
    excessively worn cleats, which allowed my
    feet to roll a bit from side to side.

    Good luck.

    Robert

  11. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:
    (PeteCresswell) said:

    Per Steve Sr.:

    Quoted message said:

    Interesting point. I always thought that standing would be worse
    since your knee cap actually comes loose and then snaps back into
    place once per revolution while standing. Anybody else care to
    weigh in on which is really worse?

    My experience is that it depends on pace and effort.

    I stand a lot going up hills for the variety, because it feels
    good, and to give my butt a little rest. When I do so I'm just
    sort of loping along in a gear that's maybe fifty inches higher
    than what I'd spin in the saddle. In that situation there is no
    negative effect on what's left of my knees.

    A FIFTY inch difference? Is that correct? Wow, I don't approach that
    amount of difference sitting versus climbing while standing.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    OTOH during my very brief single speed career, my knees were
    definitely headed for trouble. The diff being that often I would
    ride out of the saddle with maximum effort (mainly to get up
    hills).

    My one serious knee injury came with a fixed gear. After riding a
    fixed gear in real mountains in Germany with no problem I returned to
    the US and set up my bike again with one. The knee problem happened
    the day I put new cleats on my shoes. One was set wrong and I messed
    up my knee.

    Actual damage or "just" pain, inflammation and irritation? The knee is
    a complicated joint and it's possible to cause tendinitis, inflamed
    bursae, etc.

    Quoted message said:

    There is nothing in the OP's original post to indicate that he
    strained his knees from pushing a gear too big. It sounds like he was
    being pretty moderate in his approach. I don't know what his problem
    is but it is not "big gears", and if the gear size was in reality the
    problem, it really wasn't- it is that he has extraordinarily weak
    tendons or athritis or something. He needs to find the underlying
    problem and fix it. Telling him to stop trying to improve his leg
    strength by pushing moderately higher gears is simply bad advice.

    My first advice would be to go to a doctor to have his knees checked
    out. If there's no underlying medical condition, he might want to try
    training with big gears only out of the saddle to eliminate saddle
    position as a source of the problem. Based on my experience, I would
    take a look at shoe-pedal angle- if it's not right, every revolution
    will strain ligaments and it would certainly be exacerbated by higher
    power output, whether from bigger gears or higher rpm.

    I agree. Check for a real knee problem. I spent a lot of time chasing
    last year down why my left knee had occasional stabbing pains when
    riding and altered all kinds of aspects of my position and bike fit,
    only to find I had a torn meniscus- probably from aikido or a fall when
    cross-country skiing- and needed surgery.

    Quoted message said:

    All of this assumes enough rest for the current problem to subside,
    and enough rest between rides to allow adequate recovery. This may
    mean resting for more than a day after a hard ride. In your late 40s
    there's no guarantee that you can adequately recover after a single
    rest day- it will vary by fitness and ride intensity. If you go out
    and your legs feel tired from the previous ride, you haven't rested
    enough. Park the bike and go for a quick walk if you can't control
    the intensity of your ride.

    It's not the gear size.

  12. Ken said:

    Steve Sr. <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    But this was one of my points. I am currently doing 100-125 base miles
    a week and have not really slacked off this winter so I am not really
    coming off a break.. So you are saying that this is not enough base
    miles?

    How much riding are your friends doing?

    About the same as I am.

    Quoted message said:

    How hilly are your 100 miles/week?
    Spinning over hilly terrain is much better for your fitness level than
    spinning on flat ground.

    I am not avoiding the hills. Here in central NC we have rolling
    terrain. Nothing that is tremendously long or steep but there is a
    good assortment. The closer you get to a river (like the Cape Fear)
    the hillier it gets.

    Steve

  13. Per PeteCresswell...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    good, and to give my butt a little rest. When I do so I'm just
    sort of loping along in a gear that's maybe fifty inches higher
    than what I'd spin in the saddle. In that situation there is no
    negative effect on what's left of my knees.

    Per Tim...

    Quoted message said:

    A FIFTY inch difference? Is that correct? Wow, I don't approach that
    amount of difference sitting versus climbing while standing.

    Good catch. I got my units mixed up. I should have said "percent".

    I ride a fixed-gear hub that has a 13.5% difference between each gear and I'll
    routinely roll up 4 gears when I stand... sometimes three depending on the hill
    and my momentum. Depending on the starting gear, that's more like 15-25
    inches.
    --
    PeteCresswell

  14. Quoted message said:


    Steve Sr. said:

    I do have what doctors have called crepitas where tendons snap over
    calcified deposits. Sometimes the pain orriginates from one or more of
    these areas and sometimes it is just a non-specific ache. However, I
    have crepitas in both knees and only one knee is currently causing a
    problem.

    Didn't see the "slide your cleats back" advice, often offered in these
    discussions. That seemed to help my knees, which of course are mine,
    not yours <g>. Foot further forward on the pedal, is the position.

    Been there and done that. The person doing my fit indicated that they
    were in the right place. I originally started with the cleats in mid
    position and had knee problems.

    Quoted message said:


    Spinning can be very, very bad for knees, whatever the underlying
    problems of cleat alignment, joint problems, saddle height, whatever,
    might be.

    Stretching can be destructive, as well. And it doesn't take bouncing or
    forcing to cause a problem.

    http://www.lowcarbfreedom.com/2004/09/contrarian_stud.html

    http://www.sciencenewsforkids.org/articles/20040505/Feature1.asp

    Suggesting stretching after, not before activity:

    http://www.ultrunr.com/stretch.html

    As noted elsewhere I stretch after a ride.

    Quoted message said:


    A good warm-up can be as easy as careful standing in a big gear for a
    few minutes, along with some relaxed seated pedaling. Some of those
    trackies can ride short, intense velodrome races with pretty
    casual-looking warm-ups, and you see them come back the next week and
    do it again. Same holds true for some good crit riders.

    IME, using large gears up hills isn't a problem by itself, if done
    carefully. It's accelerating up hills, possibly to answer a group
    surge, while in a big gear that causes "soreness". That, and big-time
    for me, spinning up and over the tops of hills, possibly that
    acceleration thing again-- I don't know exactly why, or what's going
    on, but I've learned to upshift a little early and stand before the
    crests, instead of increasing leg speed while seated, esp. when riding
    in a group, to cover the usual acceleration at the top. Recently
    repeated this lesson, with only mild irritation being enough of a
    reminder, thank you. (Anecdotal, offered as such, while noting
    regularity of occurrence).

    Another big change for me was going to 165 cranks. Some of the "crank
    length" tables support this choice, relative to my leg length. Who
    cares, I tried them and a certain constant after-ride knee soreness
    went away and hasn't come back.

    Interesting point. I have a 29" inseam and both road bikes now have
    170 cranks. One was changed and the other was ordered with 170s. The
    mountain bike where this latest problem seems to have begun has 175s.
    I wouldn't think that 10mm would be a big enough difference to cause
    this problem.

    Quoted message said:


    My saddle height has migrated down to where I have a little bend in the
    knee, sole of foot more or less parallel to the ground ("flat"😉 at the
    bottom of the stroke.

    Oh yeah, I'm older than you <g>, and had "off the bike" knee problems
    20 years ago. Rode close to 60 miles yesterday, and during the second
    (slightly shorter) half, had to give it all behind a faster rider in
    order to make it to an appointment (what a pretty day... whoops!). No
    problems at all today, will do a couple of hours later as schedule
    permits. I know I'm lucky, but then, I try to pay attention, too...
    "offered only as a positive", thanks.

    Congratulations! I just want to be able to do 80 miles when I'm 80!

    Quoted message said:


    Birthday coming up, I already did the "years/miles" thing yesterday.
    Maybe a Century, or even a Double Birthday Spectacular! I'll need to
    start early <g>, and easy.

    Good luck in your progress! --D-y

  15. Steve Sr. said:

    Interesting point. I have a 29" inseam and both road bikes now have
    170 cranks. One was changed and the other was ordered with 170s. The
    mountain bike where this latest problem seems to have begun has 175s.
    I wouldn't think that 10mm would be a big enough difference to cause
    this problem.

    Just a part of a recipe, helps with my "general comfort", keeping the
    inflamation count down <g>. Not offered as a miracle cure. As others
    have suggested, if the standing in big gears is what bothers your
    knees, stop. If I do any of that (I have a 45/15 fixed gear bike, not
    all that huge a gear), I do it solo and real carefully.

    Quoted message said:

    Congratulations! I just want to be able to do 80 miles when I'm 80!

    Good idea!

    OK, have you tried glucosamine/chrondontin supplements? I hurt a knee
    walking down stairs a couple of years ago. The doc said the xrays were
    good, and I should do rehab-style leg extensions on a machine, and take
    the glu/chron too. Took awhile, but the knee got better. I've had one
    or two episodes of soreness since, seemingly bike or not bike related,
    and have used glu/chron for shorter periods of time. I don't use it all
    the time because it costs $$ and frankly doesn't seem to "set very
    well" with me. Nothing severe at all. Apparently, one health food store
    item that is accepted by the "real" medical community after successful
    studies. --D-y

  16. Quoted message said:

    OK, have you tried glucosamine/chrondontin supplements? I hurt a knee
    walking down stairs a couple of years ago. The doc said the xrays were
    good, and I should do rehab-style leg extensions on a machine, and take
    the glu/chron too. Took awhile, but the knee got better. I've had one
    or two episodes of soreness since, seemingly bike or not bike related,
    and have used glu/chron for shorter periods of time. I don't use it all
    the time because it costs $$ and frankly doesn't seem to "set very
    well" with me. Nothing severe at all. Apparently, one health food store
    item that is accepted by the "real" medical community after successful
    studies. --D-y

    Yeah, my wife had an injury and her surgeon (an MD) suggested also
    trying glucosamine/chrondontin -- he said it helps some people but not
    everyone.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  17. jonisaacs said:

    Disclaimer: I think cycling should be fun and enjoyable at every
    moment. Never let training ruin a good ride...

    Amen.

    --

    David L. Johnson

    __o | Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President
    _`\(,_ | should on no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams
    (_)/ (_) |

  18. Tim McNamara said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] wrote:

    <snip>

    Quoted message said:

    I agree. Check for a real knee problem. I spent a lot of time chasing
    last year down why my left knee had occasional stabbing pains when
    riding and altered all kinds of aspects of my position and bike fit,
    only to find I had a torn meniscus- probably from aikido or a fall when
    cross-country skiing- and needed surgery.

    Knees are peculiar, and there is even a study in the New England
    Journal of Medicine where placebo arthroscopic surgeries had the same
    success rates as the real thing. See http://tinyurl.com/ld8hh . An
    orthopedist I know is also adamant that much knee pain is referred pain
    from the hip. So, the moral of the story is go to a good orthopedist.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    All of this assumes enough rest for the current problem to subside,
    and enough rest between rides to allow adequate recovery. This may
    mean resting for more than a day after a hard ride. In your late 40s
    there's no guarantee that you can adequately recover after a single
    rest day- it will vary by fitness and ride intensity. If you go out
    and your legs feel tired from the previous ride, you haven't rested
    enough. Park the bike and go for a quick walk if you can't control
    the intensity of your ride.

    I wish I could rest that much -- I don't think my legs have felt fresh
    in ten years. I just take a lot of ibuprophen and try to get my knee
    pain to be equal to or less than my back pain. Balance is important. --
    Jay Beattie.

  19. David L. Johnson said:
    jonisaacs said:

    Disclaimer: I think cycling should be fun and enjoyable at every
    moment. Never let training ruin a good ride...

    Amen.


    I tried something today in regards to this thread, riding in top gear
    only and sprinting from a stop until out of leg power, then coasting
    down again, numerous times. These were all standing sprints to see if I
    could duplicate the sore knee problem since I am also in the over the
    hill group at 57. All I managed to do was get winded a little more each
    time and now I have a residual bit of sore leg muscles but no knee
    aches. It might be of some note that I don't clip in and ride with
    sneakers so I can hike when I want, so could it be a matter of pedal
    choices and foot angles? This was the first day without rain in 'Sunny'
    California for about a week, hence this test ride. The stand and sprint
    still just reminds me of running uphill, even when pulling up on the bars.
    ?????
    Is it just me?
    Bill

  20. Quoted message said:


    Steve Sr. said:

    Interesting point. I have a 29" inseam and both road bikes now have
    170 cranks. One was changed and the other was ordered with 170s. The
    mountain bike where this latest problem seems to have begun has 175s.
    I wouldn't think that 10mm would be a big enough difference to cause
    this problem.

    Just a part of a recipe, helps with my "general comfort", keeping the
    inflamation count down <g>. Not offered as a miracle cure. As others
    have suggested, if the standing in big gears is what bothers your
    knees, stop. If I do any of that (I have a 45/15 fixed gear bike, not
    all that huge a gear), I do it solo and real carefully.

    Quoted message said:

    Congratulations! I just want to be able to do 80 miles when I'm 80!

    Good idea!

    OK, have you tried glucosamine/chrondontin supplements? I hurt a knee
    walking down stairs a couple of years ago. The doc said the xrays were
    good, and I should do rehab-style leg extensions on a machine, and take
    the glu/chron too. Took awhile, but the knee got better. I've had one
    or two episodes of soreness since, seemingly bike or not bike related,
    and have used glu/chron for shorter periods of time. I don't use it all
    the time because it costs $$ and frankly doesn't seem to "set very
    well" with me. Nothing severe at all. Apparently, one health food store
    item that is accepted by the "real" medical community after successful
    studies. --D-y

    Yes, I take these supplements every day and they seemed to have
    helped. I now only take a single 500/400 pill once a day instead of
    the bottle reconmmended 3 per day.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.