(Please let me know if I posted it in the wrong category)
So, my friend is starting a crowdfunding campaign for a cycling computer called SpeedForce. He didn't give me a lot of details yet since he's still working on it. But he and his team started a giveaway for it if you guys want to check it out gleam.ioTKdseOpen ↗ It would definitely help them out if you guys could spread the word 🙂 Thanks!
Sorry, it turns out I posted it a few times by accident. When I posted the first few times, I kept getting an error so I didn't think it went through...
I can't figure out what's this all about. Any help? At first I thought it was something like a static bike which you ride and it generates the energy for your computer. That'd be pretty cool. But from what I can see you can get some information about your ride like distance and stuff like that? Or am I misunderstanding?
I have seen many people succeeding with their projects through crowdfunding. It needs encouragement and team work. Kickstarter was the common crowdfunding site but nowadays there are hundreds of sites that can run your campaigns perfectly including Indiegogo.
Услуги по высокопрофессиональной установке автомобильных сигнализаций. Наша компания предлагает воспользоваться современными европейскими противоугонными системами coach-house.rucoach-house.ruOpen ↗ и иммобилайзерами, обеспечивающими надежную защиту вашего автомобиля от угона. И это еще не все. Мы поможем вам обезопасить ваш автомобиль с помощью инновационных систем электронной звуковой автомобильной сигнализации - наличие двухсторонней связи и брелков позволяют передавать вам все данные о каких-либо изменениях с вашей машиной. Мы работаем для вас и, исходя из ваших пожеланий, нашими специалистами будет разработана и смонтирована совершенная комплексная противоугонная система для вашего авто автосигнализация автосигнализация в Сп-б автосигнализация установка в Сп-б иммобилайзер а Сп-б противоугонное устройство
That surely is an interesting projects. I have been looking forever for a cycling computer with required features with a decent price and that is almost impossible.
He will need a lot of friends to make his campaigns successful. Has he ever run a crowdfunding project before? He also has to convince his funders that his project will be successful after receiving the funds. I have seen many projects that succeed after been crowdfunded for.