stems for sale

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave Smith, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Dave Smith

    Dave Smith Guest

    I've got three 2nd-hand handlebar stems for sale. Go here for details/pics

    www.angelfire.com/ab3/malkmus13/stems.html

    Dave Smith

    Tags:

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Dave Smith wrote:
    > I've got three 2nd-hand handlebar stems for sale. Go here for details/pics
    >
    > www.angelfire.com/ab3/malkmus13/stems.html

    Is it just me? Can't get this site to load up.

    I would be interested to know what models & sizes are for sale.

    ~PB

  3. Simon Galgut

    Simon Galgut Guest

    > Dave Smith wrote:
    > > I've got three 2nd-hand handlebar stems for sale. Go here for details/pics
    > >
    > > www.angelfire.com/ab3/malkmus13/stems.html
    >
    > Is it just me? Can't get this site to load up.
    >
    > I would be interested to know what models & sizes are for sale.
    >
    > ~PB

    It's just you - they're all quill BTW

    Regards Simon

  4. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Simon Galgut wrote:
    >>> www.angelfire.com/ab3/malkmus13/stems.html
    >>
    >> Is it just me? Can't get this site to load up.
    >>
    >> I would be interested to know what models & sizes are for sale.
    >
    > It's just you - they're all quill BTW

    Thanks and thanks

    ~PB