General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Sterids at marathon

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 28 posts · 269 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 April 2007
Last activity
19 April 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
28
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
269
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–28 of 28
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. steve common said:

    Is it
    ( P(Ch Scores) + P(S Scores) ) * 60% = 0.18%

    nah, you can't add them unless they're mutually exclusive. Doing it this way, you're
    giving Chucky zero chance -- which is a bit mean (-;

    You want:

    P(C|S) = P(S|C) P(C)
    -----------
    P(S)

    Where P(C) is the probability that Chucky gets lucky, P(C|S) is the conditional
    prob Chuck gets lucky given that S does, etc.

    So P(C|S) = 0.6 * 0.001 / 0.002 = 0.3 ---> there's a 30% chance Chucky is lucky

    (or, if you give yourself a .3% chance, his odds drop to 20%)

    Quoted message said:

    (**) I remember stuff about bags with black balls and white balls all
    mixed together - glad this thread didn't take us there sooner :-P

    It could be arranged (-;

    Suppose there is one bag containing 2 black balls and a white ball, and another
    bag containing 2 black balls and 2 white balls. A bag is selected at random and
    a ball is pulled out. The ball is black. What is the probability that it came
    from the bag that contains one white ball ?

    Cheers,
    --
    Elflord

  2. MarkH said:
    Pendejo said:

    Arrrrrr! Ahoy, I'm off to find a twenty-six mile ski slope.

    Won't help you.http://www.runningtimes.com/rt/articles/?id=10507

    Aw c'mon. Who's gonna believe a Rodale publication?

    Quoted message said:

    You may have to settle for a date with Madai Perez.

    Married: http://www.worldmarathonmajors.com/US/index.php?nid=24&athlete=85

    As is JP, it turns out.

    In reviewing the dating profiles of some of the other top women on
    that site (and so many of these chicks are married - why do they leave
    the profiles up?) I found a single who splits her time between
    Brooklyn and Kiev. Then again I've already blown my best shot with
    her, passing her somewhere along the Boilermaker course last summer
    and finishing the better part of a minute ahead. What the hell was I
    thinking? You don't get chances to chat up (semi-)elite ladies every
    day.

  3. "Doug Freese" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "steve common" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Charlie Pendejo" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    Cheeky monkey! I was smokin'! My wit haddeth no limits - though I did
    think twice about putting "jewish" and "arab" in the same usenet post: I
    know my arab friends understand my sense of humour, I'm pretty sure my
    jewish friends wrote the script, already ;-) and my lesbian friends don't
    give a [censored], but I wasn't sure that the christians would get it :-> or
    (6)

    Especially the Cristrian right! 😉

    Nor the constant religion basher on wreck.running!!!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Actually the only things I remember in Arabic are "lick my
    balls" and "my hand is in your ass"

    Quoted message said:


    You sure know how to talk to a guy :-P

    There is always the universal boom-boom and push push.

    -Doug

  4. On Apr 16, 2:16 pm, "Charlie Pendejo" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Jeļena, how about we discuss this over dinner? Â

    How you do this? You suspend by rope over table to talk? You americans
    are funny.

    Quoted message said:

    You're number one in
    my book, and clearly 100% woman!  Looks like the $15 Fung Wah Boston
    to NYC buses are sold out until 4 PM, so better reserve ASAP; or hey,
    since you just won a bundle of $$, spring for the Acela Express
    train.  I'll meet you at the station.

    If I late, you wait, long time? ok?

  5. steve common said:

    I agree 100% but you should be aware that the other person who replied to
    you is a jewish mexican arab lesbian one-parent psychotic war veteran and
    has nothing to offer you but his elegant moustache and a trailer in
    Seattle.

    This sound good, he own land. Good he have mustache too, because i
    like "moustache ride" at least once a day. Maybe i say wrong.

    Quoted message said:

    He doesn't believe in your plight Madame (or is it Mademoiselle?)
    - he is just looking for some "Tush"(*)

    I think i not have this "tush" you speak of.

    Quoted message said:

    Well OK, he is decent as a runner and a fine fellow, but just look at his
    crappy chat-up lines and check out his wild running gear (I can provide
    links) - I mean WTF?!

    So the guy can cook, make drinks, work when he feels like it and has a
    lovely sense of humour; but can he shag? Or speak Russian or something?

    Sound to me like you already date him, yes?

    Quoted message said:


    I bow before your sagacity. If I may be of any help in translating from
    English to american, chère Madame (Mademoiselle?), I remain at your entire
    disposal(**)

    Then please to be disposal.

    Quoted message said:


    (*)ZZ Top
    (**)$400/hour - I'm a consultant, for crispcakes

    PS If you can talk to me about Albert Collins, Freddie King, BB King and
    one or two white guys who were OK on guitar, I'll pay your flight to
    Toulouse.

    We use toulouse traps in my country.

  6. joe positive said:

    On 16 Apr 2007 15:53:14 -0700, "Charlie Pendejo"

    Quoted message said:

    Spring for my flight and I'll tell you about Larry King. With a few
    words of broken Russian and Spanish and Arabic sprinkled in, if you
    wish. Actually the only things I remember in Arabic are "lick my
    balls" and "my hand is in your ass" - but hey, if I can't work those
    into a character sketch of Larry King, I don't deserve the free flight
    do I?

    How I wish you two'd get a room. A platonic room, mind you - one
    where you just talk and talk and talk. And what I wouldn't give to be
    a fly on the wall.

    live! vicariously!

    Ahh, i know they date. Nothing wrong with that.

  7. Salim said:

    "Doug Freese" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "steve common" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Charlie Pendejo" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    Cheeky monkey! I was smokin'! My wit haddeth no limits - though I did
    think twice about putting "jewish" and "arab" in the same usenet post: I
    know my arab friends understand my sense of humour, I'm pretty sure my
    jewish friends wrote the script, already ;-) and my lesbian friends don't
    give a [censored], but I wasn't sure that the christians would get it :-> or
    (6)

    Quoted message said:

    Especially the Cristrian right! 😉

    Nor the constant religion basher on wreck.running!!!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >Actually the only things I remember in Arabic are "lick my
    >balls" and "my hand is in your ass"

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    You sure know how to talk to a guy :-P

    Quoted message said:

    There is always the universal boom-boom and push push.

    Quoted message said:

    -Doug- Hide quoted text -

    - Show quoted text -

    Oh you ALL date here. I not know this gay runners forum, me think it
    was ok for me to talk about running, and how I got cheated from first
    place, butt you all want to talk about private areas instead of run.

  8. Miss Anne Thrope said:

    "This wrong in USA, yes?"

    Uhh...........actually...

    "Well, to be honest, the heavy reliance on the ellipsis reflected a lack
    of a clear objective, which resulted in a lack of creative
    incontinence." -- Mr. Chips (as portrayed by Mr. Belvedere)

    --

    ______________________________________________
    Alric Knebel
    http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
    http://www.ironeyefortress.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.