sticky bud costs Sasha

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valerius, Feb 25, 2006.

  1. Sasha Cohen loaded the bong, for the traditional pre-skate bong hit. "I
    thought the old guy (her coach) put a bud in the bowl that looked too
    sticky," Sasha said. "You can see from those two falls, right off the bat,
    that I was too high." "Now they're are telling me, those two falls cost me
    $20 million in endorsements." "That turned out to be a very expensive bud,
    I think my coach did me in."

    Tags:

  2. Stu Fleming

    Stu Fleming Guest

    Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > Sasha Cohen loaded the bong, for the traditional pre-skate bong hit. "I
    > thought the old guy (her coach) put a bud in the bowl that looked too
    > sticky," Sasha said. "You can see from those two falls, right off the bat,
    > that I was too high." "Now they're are telling me, those two falls cost me
    > $20 million in endorsements." "That turned out to be a very expensive bud,
    > I think my coach did me in."

    Sacha Baron Cohen would have done better.