sticky bud costs Sasha

Callistus Valerius

Guest
Sasha Cohen loaded the bong, for the traditional pre-skate bong hit. "I
thought the old guy (her coach) put a bud in the bowl that looked too
sticky," Sasha said. "You can see from those two falls, right off the bat,
that I was too high." "Now they're are telling me, those two falls cost me
$20 million in endorsements." "That turned out to be a very expensive bud,
I think my coach did me in."

Callistus Valerius wrote:
> Sasha Cohen loaded the bong, for the traditional pre-skate bong hit. "I
> thought the old guy (her coach) put a bud in the bowl that looked too
> sticky," Sasha said. "You can see from those two falls, right off the bat,
> that I was too high." "Now they're are telling me, those two falls cost me
> $20 million in endorsements." "That turned out to be a very expensive bud,
> I think my coach did me in."

Sacha Baron Cohen would have done better.