yo, whats up. I recently found a pair of these mr.happy adidas shoes
just lying around in a box, so i decided to pick em up and use them for
riding. i love the sole for digging into metal pins, but one downside:
a horrible colour!
[image: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/49/142212172_8643a18d8f.jpg]
Does anyone know how I may be able to remove the yellow colour? I think
the material may just be synthetic leather with a yellow dye on top.
What kinds of household liquids can remove this, and expose white
underneath? Perhaps rubbing in some sort of alcohol/white spirit or
even bleach may do the job?
How about paintstripper? like nitromors or is that too extreme.
Sandpaper would take ages, lol.
just a random question, but yeah, im conscious of my image when riding.
I dont wana promote the clown image to the public :p
thanks bros
--
manicpanicmuni
------------------------------------------------------------------------
manicpanicmuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15231
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/65699
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com