Singlespeed · Public discussion

Stuart O'Grady Skinsuit

Started by Lasalles · · Last activity · 7 posts · 4,029 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Singlespeed
Published
13 October 2004
Last activity
17 October 2004
Original author
Lasalles
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,029
Views / 30 days
18

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone interested in a piece of Aussie cycling history check http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7106966610&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

  2. $400!!!!!

    Jeez.....I'm gonna start rifling through all the [censored] I've bought off pros. 🙂

  3. You do just that.

  4. Lasalles said:

    You do just that.


    lol....so far I've got sunglasses from some bloke from Saeco, Festina kit from Pascal Herve, PILES of [censored] from Marcel Wust, Toshiba hat from (and signed by Jean-Francois Bernard...but I'm keeping that one), TVM and Aussie national gear from Scott Sunderland.....

    still looking....

  5. ed073 said:

    lol....so far I've got sunglasses from some bloke from Saeco, Festina kit from Pascal Herve, PILES of [censored] from Marcel Wust, Toshiba hat from (and signed by Jean-Francois Bernard...but I'm keeping that one), TVM and Aussie national gear from Scott Sunderland.....

    still looking....


    Sounds like you need a Stuart o Grady skinsuit HAHAHAHAHA.if it doesnt sell it doesnt matter as i dont particularly want to get rid of it anyways...

  6. Get the texta onto an old Motorola top....L-A-N-C

    LOL...

  7. Lasalles said:

    Sounds like you need a Stuart o Grady skinsuit HAHAHAHAHA.if it doesnt sell it doesnt matter as i dont particularly want to get rid of it anyways...


    This is the second time the item has been listed on ebay, if I'm not mistaken. The same item was listed at $500 a couple weeks ago. If you really don't want to get rid of it, I would suggest taking it off of ebay. 😎

    MAYbe for a Aussie National Team rubberized skinsuit, but you gotta be a serious collector for a Gan skin. Not knocking it-it's a cool piece. But that's a lotta pints, on either side of the ocean.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.