Quoted message said:It's not just that people in the mall look fat, they look unhealthy,
even the skinny ones.
From a public health perspective this may very well be true. However
cycling can be a rewarding activity if practiced regularly.
I've certainly seen many healthy fat people, not so many healthy obese
people.
My brother's wife (anecdotally) stated that my family "Always was
slim, none of you are fat." Which is not strictly true, I have been
fat on occasion.
But my point is, good nutrition and regular exercise will keep you
out of a world of trouble. I favor bicycling and regular administration
of beer, pizza, and Chinese take-out.
Along with aspirin and multivitamins.
Look at the muscle tone to determine if the "mall skinny people"
are healthy. If their hands are clammy and their skin is loose then
they aren't exercising enough.
--
_______________________ALL AMIGA IN MY MIND_______________________
------------------"Buddy Holly, the Texas Elvis"------------------
__________306.350.357.38>>[email hidden]__________