Subway at Sea Otter

Mark Fennell

Guest
They rode well. ...just thought someone should say so.

Mark

In article <ZSk8e.7246$EX4.5248@fed1read01>,
"Mark Fennell" <[email protected]> wrote:

> They rode well. ...just thought someone should say so.
>
> Mark

That's disappointing. Who are we going to pick on now? two riders in the
men's GC...oh well, there's always fatty masters.

--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.

Mark Fennell <[email protected]> wrote:
> They rode well. ...just thought someone should say so.

I am not going to bust on them for having to hustle
personal sponsorships. I've known too many people over
the years that have done something similar to that in
order to have a team to ride for. Perhaps a pro license
was not part of the equation but if I was going to bust
on someone for that it would be the UCI or the Fed
because that's who defines being a pro.

But Sea Otter is a regional race, at least on the men's
side. There were a number of people that were at San
Dimas that currently are in Georgia so the quality of
the field is lower. It's a positive that they didn't get
blown out. There is still work to do though.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]