Sugar Race ????

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Wayne Cattanach, Aug 3, 2004.

  1. I have a 2002 Sugar Race frame (small) and am trying to discover what length
    rear shock is normally used on it - my older Sugar has a 6.5 length - and it
    is too short - Thanks in Advance

    Tags:

  2. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Wayne Cattanach wrote:
    > I have a 2002 Sugar Race frame (small) and am trying to discover what
    > length rear shock is normally used on it - my older Sugar has a 6.5
    > length - and it is too short - Thanks in Advance

    Contact Fisher.

    Bill "next!" S.

  3. SuperSlinky

    SuperSlinky Guest

    Wayne Cattanach said...

    > I have a 2002 Sugar Race frame (small) and am trying to discover what length
    > rear shock is normally used on it - my older Sugar has a 6.5 length - and it
    > is too short - Thanks in Advance

    Like Sorni said. I emailed Bontrager (another Trek brand) and got prompt
    and knowledgeable replies.