Sugar Race ????

Wayne Cattanach

Guest
I have a 2002 Sugar Race frame (small) and am trying to discover what length
rear shock is normally used on it - my older Sugar has a 6.5 length - and it
is too short - Thanks in Advance

Wayne Cattanach wrote:
> I have a 2002 Sugar Race frame (small) and am trying to discover what
> length rear shock is normally used on it - my older Sugar has a 6.5
> length - and it is too short - Thanks in Advance

Contact Fisher.

Bill "next!" S.

Wayne Cattanach said...

> I have a 2002 Sugar Race frame (small) and am trying to discover what length
> rear shock is normally used on it - my older Sugar has a 6.5 length - and it
> is too short - Thanks in Advance

Like Sorni said. I emailed Bontrager (another Trek brand) and got prompt
and knowledgeable replies.