I might... I'll have to think about it, but I would prefer that one over the UPD shirt
WHOOOO!!!! SOMEONE PREFERS IT! BAKE THAT IN A PIE AND EAT IT, CATBOY! ๐ ๐ oops... sorry... i got excited. no offense, catboy... your sage advice is much appreciated.
okokokok.... due to constant prodding from certain people... i've bumped this thread back to life.
i need 25 preorders to start, PM me for details. as i said earlier, you send checks, i give checks back if for some reason i don't get enough preorders. Money order works too. Paypal may be available later, but as of now it is not an option.
okokokok.... due to constant prodding from certain people... i've bumped this thread back to life.
i need 25 preorders to start, PM me for details. as i said earlier, you send checks, i give checks back if for some reason i don't get enough preorders. Money order works too. Paypal may be available later, but as of now it is not an option.