rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

T.LX 2.4 in Tire

Started by Unitik908 · · Last activity · 6 posts · 386 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
8 February 2005
Last activity
8 February 2005
Original author
Unitik908
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
386
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If you have a Torker lx rim and you want a 2.4 inch tire do you need to
    change rims..? PLease any help is welcomed..

    POW

    --
    Unitik908 - Level 5

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...

    R.I.P Unibiker

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38141

  2. Depends what tire it is.

    --
    TheObieOne3226

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheObieOne3226's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4851
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38141

  3. i dont suppose this would work eh? http://tinyurl.com/3ov4f

    POW

    --
    Unitik908 - Level 5

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...

    R.I.P Unibiker

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38141

  4. Nope. That needs a 19 inch rim.

    --
    daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

    Check out my 'pics ' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino)
    'My X-a-n-g-a' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
    I need to find a job
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    daino149's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/933
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38141

  5. This is a good question. What about a 20"? Could that fabled onza actual
    20" trials tire fit?

    I've got 2 friends on torkers, and they're feeling held back by tire
    size. I'm not sure if they ACTUALLY are, or if it's just an excuse or
    whatever, but I wanna know too.

    --
    Fuego - Unicycle Ninja

    "Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
    balance."

    'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38141

  6. Fuego said:

    *
    I've got 2 friends on torkers, and they're feeling held back by tire
    size. I'm not sure if they ACTUALLY are, or if it's just an excuse or
    whatever, but I wanna know too. *

    ME!!!

    Its not just an excuse.

    --
    forrestunifreak - Doer of unicycle stuffs.

    The easiest way to do somthing is wrong.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38141

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.