Road Cycling · Public discussion

T-Mobiles new team jersey

Started by Rene Clancy · · Last activity · 8 posts · 1,410 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
4 January 2004
Last activity
5 January 2004
Original author
Rene Clancy
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,410
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. tinyurl.com2p7jr

  2. Rene Clancy said:

    tinyurl.com2p7jr

    I think you have it wrong. I think Ullrich's working part-time as a crossing guard to make up for
    wages never paid by Bianchi.

    Dan

    P.S. At least he'll be visible when riding at night. 🙂

  3. Ulllrich looks to be thinner than in past winters.

    --
    The sick in soul insist it is humanity that is sick, and they are the surgeons to operate on it.
    They want to turn the world into a sick room. And when they get humanity strapped on the operating
    table, they operate on it with an axe. "Dan Connelly" <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote in
    message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Rene Clancy said:

    tinyurl.com2p7jr

    I think you have it wrong. I think Ullrich's working part-time as a crossing guard to make up for
    wages never paid by Bianchi.

    Dan

    P.S. At least he'll be visible when riding at night. 🙂

  4. "Rene Clancy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    tinyurl.com2p7jr

    The Le Groupment jerseys are looking better all the time.

  5. B. Lafferty said:

    "Rene Clancy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    tinyurl.com2p7jr

    The Le Groupment jerseys are looking better all the time.

    cyclingnews.comphotos.php

  6. "Scotty" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ulllrich looks to be thinner than in past winters.

    I, too, noticed this. I think Ulrich smells blood after the 2003 TdF. I can't wait to see this
    year's drama unfold!!! Yippee!

    Dave

  7. I wish I could say it looks like ass. Ugly is one thing, though, looking like a tool is another. Who
    made the choice on this design?

    "Rene Clancy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    tinyurl.com2p7jr

  8. "chris" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
    | I wish I could say it looks like ass. Ugly is one thing, though, looking like a tool is another.
    | Who made the choice on this design?
    |
    | "Rene Clancy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
    | > tinyurl.com2p7jr

    Which guy are we talking about in the picture? The doughnut boy guy on left or the guy on the right.
    I kind of like the earth tone stripes and the retro look collar. ;-)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.