Hriv said:
"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Unbeleivable" is a very strong word to describe one's photos.
Since they're so "unbeleivable," why don't you post an example Ansel?
pete fagerlin
::Revolutionary! Evolutionary! Yet so retro! :www.yestubes.com
p.s. This part was the funniest:
"But it requires some preparations and skills, coordination that I doubt if you have any"
You really got me wrong.
Evidently not.
Quoted message said:I wanted to share this method with other riders that are interested in it. I did not want to brag
about these photos and say there any better than yours.
"I get unbelievable photos " ????????
"But it requires some preparations and skills, coordination that I doubt if you have any." ????????
Quoted message said:This is why I wont show them to you.
But, but, but...your goofy "technique" is so marvelous. Do you mean to say that you don't have any
"unbeleivable" photos to show for it?
Quoted message said:The subjects of the pictures are usually other riders.
The sky is blue. The Sun rises in the East.
Quoted message said:P.s: If you have any other method to take photos while you are on the bike and riding it, I'll be
glad to know about it.
Yes, I have this method for taking pictures from my bike:
I buy 3 feet of #4 anchor chain from my local chandlery. I weld a 5" x9" 1/4 thick steel plate
(saving up for Ti plates) to each end. Then I take a combination of paper mache, silly putty, and
orange peels and I create a vibration absorbing nest that I put the camera in. The chain goes around
my neck and the nest fits between the plates (which are held together by four C clamps to keep the
camera in place). As I'm am riding next to my buddies, I take incredibly unbeleivable pictures. But
they are so unbeleivable that I can't show them to you.
pete fagerlin
::Revolutionary! Evolutionary! Yet so retro! :www.yestubes.com