rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

TCUC trails movie

Started by gordythegon · · Last activity · 19 posts · 483 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
5 April 2006
Last activity
8 April 2006
Original author
gordythegon
Posts
19
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
483
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–19 of 19
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. this is a vid of some of the riders from twin citys unicycle club
    (TCUC). THe movie was made yesterday. It has a ranges of skill in it.
    And a crazy ride on the side of a birge thingy. hope you like it.
    http://tinyurl.com/h6pgc

    --
    gordythegon
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  2. i assume you mean trials not trails but either way its dling now.

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)
    'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez)

    koebwil said:

    I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  3. nice video! i liked that wolf part =p

    --
    Jerrick

    from chosen:

    can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
    jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
    have a shoutout from you?

    jonny
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jerrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11632
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  4. that was sweet.. that little guy is pretty good how old is he?

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)
    'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez)

    koebwil said:

    I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  5. The little guy on the 24" muni instead of a trials is one of my kids. He
    is 10.

    --
    Jethro

    'Bill-a-Blog' (http://www.xanga.com/JustPlainBill)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jethro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9413
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  6. hes good! i wish i was that good when i was 10...come to think of it i
    wish i knew how to uni when i was 10...

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)
    'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez)

    koebwil said:

    I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  7. Pretty video. We just had Ms. President of TCUC in town for some clinics
    and a MUni ride.

    --
    harper

    -Greg Harper

    B L U E S H I F T

    *jc is the only main man. there can be no other.*

    This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  8. Nice! It seems most like "street" riding to me, though. There's little
    point in unispins, seat drags, and the like for trials riding, which is
    minimalist and based on competition.

    --
    U-Turn

    Weep in the dojo... laugh on the battlefield.
    'LiveWire Unicycles' (http://www.livewireunicycles.com)
    'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albup39)
    '29er Tire Study' (http://u-turn.unicyclist.com/29erTireStudy/)
    'New York Unicycle Club' (http://www.newyorkunicycle.com)
    -- Dave Stockton
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U-Turn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/691
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  9. This particular group is more into muni than street or trials, but it is
    snow-melting season in Minnesota and our muni trails are just beginning
    to dry out. So in the meantime, they do stuff like this.

    --
    Jethro

    'Bill-a-Blog' (http://www.xanga.com/JustPlainBill)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jethro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9413
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  10. Thanks for making the video, it turned out pretty sweet!

    --
    unicycle6869

    Jamey (formerly known as tuna6869)

    Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
    screws the country?

    *20 Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
    didn't do than by the things you did-EXPLORE-DREAM-LIVE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  11. i need to visit u guys once or twice. i wish i had a ride.

    --
    unijesse

    www.unicycletips.com

    I told him that Kris was a little bit behind me, and he nearly had a
    hernia.-catboy

    Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  12. I loved when your kid owned that biker.

    --
    koebwil

    "I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
    'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  13. You do good work Jon!
    It is always good to see the members out there doing their thing.
    Sad that I wasn't there to watch it, but the video is really good.

    Did the guy in the last little clip make it down the red brick hill?
    -b

    --
    dorkybarb

    ------------------------------------------------
    They say cookies hide behind every door,
    then I must be opening windows.
    -this is my brother jims version of-
    The say love hides behind every corner, then I must be walking in
    circles
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dorkybarb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10681
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  14. is there any meetings this weekend?

    and johnny will u be there?

    --
    unijesse

    www.unicycletips.com

    I told him that Kris was a little bit behind me, and he nearly had a
    hernia.-catboy

    Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  15. 4:30 pm tomorrow. Not a trials ride like that, but a Muni ride at Locke
    park in Fridley.

    --
    Gilby
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  16. unijesse said:

    is there any meetings this weekend?

    and johnny will u be there?

    yea wut gilby said about the meeting and no i wont

    --
    gordythegon
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  17. hey that was a cool video. I remember riding that place at mondo with
    the (marble i think it is?) benches and the stairs (the stairs you ride
    backwards down).

    Are you going/competing at nationals (what events)? I'm going, having
    made my hotel reservation yet but it should be fun.

    --
    skate4flip

    Reply '23000' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29000' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
    reply '37000' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), post '41000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/9ugos), and post '47000' (http://tinyurl.com/dmr8y)
    in most replys!!!

    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 3/31/06*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  18. dorkybarb said:


    Did the guy in the last little clip make it down the red brick hill?
    -b

    No, not yet.... That was me and sooner or later I might try the
    downhill slope but don't have the balls yet to try it.

    --
    unicycle6869

    Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

    Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
    screws the country?

    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
    morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
    Sinatra
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

  19. dang jonny your good icant wait till tomorrow

    will there be a camera involved?

    --
    unijesse

    www.unicycletips.com

    I told him that Kris was a little bit behind me, and he nearly had a
    hernia.-catboy

    Udjiniese-Lucas1wheel
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48314

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.