Cyclingnews.com reported that Team coast has been cleared to race. It seems like UCI has become
overly bearucratic these days. Some of min weight rules seem quite ridiculous in such a modern age.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Team Coast finally get's UCI approval
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Road Cycling
- Published
- 21 March 2003
- Last activity
- 24 March 2003
- Original author
- Heinz Getzler
- Posts
- 8
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 900
- Views / 30 days
- 15
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
[email hidden] (Heinz Getzler) wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
Cyclingnews.com reported that Team coast has been cleared to race. It seems like UCI has
become overly bearucratic these days. Some of min weight rules seem quite ridiculous in such a
modern age.I think team Coast's troubles were a matter of not following the min loot rules as opposed to the
min weight rules 😉 -
Boyd Speerschneider <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:
[email hidden] (Heinz Getzler) wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
Cyclingnews.com reported that Team coast has been cleared to race. It seems like UCI has
become overly bearucratic these days. Some of min weight rules seem quite ridiculous in such a
modern age.I think team Coast's troubles were a matter of not following the min loot rules as opposed to the
min weight rules 😉Speednerschneider,
Emoticons are for homos. Just thought you might want to know.
Deez
-
[email hidden] (Deeznuts) wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
Speednerschneider,
Emoticons are for homos. Just thought you might want to know.
Deez
Deez,
What have you got against homos?
Q: Do you know what the common wisdom is on homophobes?
R: Homophobes == closet homos.
BTW, you need to work on new ways to butcher surname. By third grade, I'd all ready heard all you've
managed to come up with so far. That's fitting however, since your mentality and literacy are about
at a third grade level.- Boyd SPEERSCHNEIDER ... not afraid of homos. In fact, wouldn't mind if every other guy on the
planet was a [censored]. For me, that would mean less compitition for all the fine females out there.ps. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone... its our little secret m'k?
-
Boyd Speerschneider <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:
[email hidden] (Deeznuts) wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
Speednerschneider,
Emoticons are for homos. Just thought you might want to know.
Deez
Deez,
What have you got against homos?
Q: Do you know what the common wisdom is on homophobes?
A: Homophobes == closet homos.
BTW, you need to work on new ways to butcher surname. By third grade, I'd all ready heard all
you've managed to come up with so far. That's fitting however, since your mentality and literacy
are about at a third grade level.- Boyd SPEERSCHNEIDER ... not afraid of homos. In fact, wouldn't mind if every other guy on the
planet was a [censored]. For me, that would mean less compitition for all the fine females out there.ps. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone... its our little secret m'k?
I am afraid of homos because they carry AIDS and I don't want to catch it from a toilet seat or
something.Deez
-
[email hidden] (Deeznuts) wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
<snip>
Quoted message said:
I am afraid of homos because they carry AIDS and I don't want to catch it from a toilet seat or
something.Deez
Genius, When did being a [censored] become a requirement for having AIDS? Besides, the virus dies upon
exposure to the open air, so unless you're drinking some [censored]'s jism (with your mouth tightly sealed
around his penis), you shouldn't have much to worry about. Then again, maybe you do.- Boyd S.
-
Boyd Speerschneider <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:
[email hidden] (Deeznuts) wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
<snip>
Quoted message said:
I am afraid of homos because they carry AIDS and I don't want to catch it from a toilet seat or
something.Deez
Genius, When did being a [censored] become a requirement for having AIDS? Besides, the virus dies upon
exposure to the open air, so unless you're drinking some [censored]'s jism (with your mouth tightly
sealed around his penis), you shouldn't have much to worry about. Then again, maybe you do.- Boyd S.
Trdina's dad got AIDS from shaking hands with a [censored] at a gay pride rally.
Deez
-
[email hidden] (Deeznuts) wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
Trdina's dad got AIDS from shaking hands with a [censored] at a gay pride rally.
Deez
<dr. evil> riiiiiiiiighhhhtttt. </dr. evil>
Why would I believe the findings from a bunch of world class research scientists, when I have a 3rd
hand report from an anonymous usenet poster that refutes them?
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.