The learning curve on radio 4. Talking bout drivers taking care, of all unlikely things.
-- [email hidden] (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/ ;; Sending your money to someone just because they've erected ;; a barrier of obscurity and secrets around the tools you ;; need to use your data does not help the economy or spur ;; innovation. - Waffle Iron Slashdot, June 16th, 2002
In message <[email hidden]>, Simon Brooke <[email hidden]> writes
Quoted message said:
in message <[email hidden]>, Just zis Guy,
you know? (') said:
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:05:02 GMT, Simon Brooke <[email hidden]> wrote in message <[email hidden]>:
>The learning curve on radio 4. Talking bout drivers taking care, of >all unlikely things.
Eh? Wot?
Don't try to plead innocent. We heard you (or, to be more specific, we heard your letter being read out).
Well, a small snippet. It was in the context of h*l**t use - in response to the previous program
Aye, but he used the word monomania, which was cool. I was impressed, I've never heard anyone I "know" from anywhere else but the media on the radio before, if you get my meaning.