General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

The Argos Tent Thread

Started by Yup · · Last activity · 122 posts · 6,641 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 January 2004
Last activity
24 February 2004
Original author
Yup
Posts
122
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
6,641
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 121–122 of 122
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Roos Eisma said:
    Quoted message said:

    You're going to have to go to the non-existent Argos tent owners meet to find out whether Paul
    and I don't meet up. So there!

    I am a "non-existent Argos tent" owner, can I not come too?

    No, you're not allowed to not come if your tent is non-existent, but if you buy one you'll be
    welcome to not turn up.

    Paul
    --
    wilderness-wales.co.ukwilderness-wales.co.uk
    wildwales.fsnet.co.ukwildwales.fsnet.co.uk
    photosig.comuserphotos

  2. "Paul Saunders" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Sandy said:

    It is oval instead of round and it has a bigger burner that burns more efficiently and uses less
    fuel. Geoerge, my mate, got one to replace his old one and was very impressed with it. On our
    five days trip this year he used half the fuel he ususlly uses. See the stove here, half way
    down page.

    Curious design! Still uses meths though, which is heavier than gas and more expensive than petrol.

    What's the overall weight like, including the pans?

    Paul

    Sorry I am so late in getting back to you on this. I have been away for the past week and George
    didn't get in touch till I had gone.

    The stove weighs 1Kilo and he reckons with the bottle full of meths to add another half Kilo, the
    bottle holds half a litre. He also says that, using it normally, he would get about four days out of
    the half litre.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.