rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

The Beast (36er) has arrived

Started by oldfatboy · · Last activity · 8 posts · 200 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
12 July 2006
Last activity
15 July 2006
Original author
oldfatboy
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
200
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Wow!
    It's a beauty. Now all I have to do is figure out how to attach all the
    extra parts I ordered. I'm still trying to figure out if I have too
    many parts or not enough parts for what I ordered.
    Hopefully, I can at least get the basic wheel together and get on it on
    the sidewalk. The wind has been very strong for the last couple of
    days, but I will be riding it soon.
    Gotta change my profile now.

    Watch out Gracie, here I come!

    ha-ha

    ofb

    --
    oldfatboy

    "I have got to get me one of these!"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    oldfatboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10599
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51074

  2. oldfatboy said:

    Gotta change my profile now.

    ofb

    You may soon have to change your name. I knocked off 25 lbs pretty
    quick in the 3 months after I got a Coker. All it takes is enthusiasm.

    --
    Memphis Mud
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51074

  3. hehe picture?

    what kind extra prats do you have?

    Riley

    --
    manon1wheel

    ---------------------------------------------------
    Amgallacher: hi, im amanda, im skinny and i ride a unicycle, wanna go
    out sometime?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    need some new gear? Go to '661' (www.sixsixone.com) for some of the
    best gear around!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51074

  4. I can't wait to get mine, but yes ofb, we do need some pictures and more
    description of it!!

    --
    sobriquet

    - last edited by sobriquet : yesterday at 11:51 pm.-

    Quoted message said:

    kyle, the fireworks in freeport sucked this year, i probaly could have
    done better running around in the field with a zippo

    -Da Doofus-
    PUT CULT SAYINGS IN YOUR SIG FOR CHRIST!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sobriquet's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12502
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51074

  5. I bought the Coker The Big One 36-inch Deluxe with:
    Kris Holm Rail-Type Adapter
    GB Handle
    Primo Rod Seat Post
    V-Brake

    I think that I should have ordered something for the handle. I haven't
    figured out how it attaches yet.

    It sure is impressive beside the Torker 20"

    --
    oldfatboy

    "I have got to get me one of these!"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    oldfatboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10599
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51074

  6. wahoo! Another cokeur. We want a full report and plenty of pics!

    Cathy

    --
    cathwood

    Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

    http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cathwood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9425
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51074

  7. Any updates?

    --
    Wheel Rider

    A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
    blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51074

  8. Actually, I am not sure he has a digital camera, I think he told someone
    else that he doesn't have one. But I'm not sure.

    --
    sobriquet

    - last edited by sobriquet : yesterday at 11:51 pm.-

    Quoted message said:

    kyle, the fireworks in freeport sucked this year, i probaly could have
    done better running around in the field with a zippo

    -Da Doofus-
    PUT CULT SAYINGS IN YOUR SIG FOR CHRIST!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sobriquet's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12502
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51074

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.