The best no-minimum custom cycling clothing option?

jojoma

Sep 7, 2007
Hi,

I work for a small start up company, and I want to get a kit for this company. The problem is, it's just me at this point who would wear any of the kit. I don't mind spending good money on cycling clothes. My current team jersey cost only $60, but it blows. I'd much rather wear my plain Giordana Formared $200 jersey.

Are there any good options out there? I'd love to find Giordana or Assos quality for no minimum, but that's not likely.

Thanks a lot for any insight.

Originally Posted by jojoma .

I work for a small start up company, and I want to get a kit for this company. The problem is, it's just me at this point who would wear any of the kit. I don't mind spending good money on cycling clothes. My current team jersey cost only $60, but it blows. I'd much rather wear my plain Giordana Formared $200 jersey.

Are there any good options out there? I'd love to find Giordana or Assos quality for no minimum, but that's not likely.

Thanks a lot for any insight.
Most have a minimum of 10 or so items. I would imagine a single custom formared jersey would cost substantially more than your plain FRC jersey.

Try Jeksports - they have no minimum for their semi-custom. Good luck!

http://www.jeksports.com/semi.htm

is that cycling Jersey store garbage? They can't even spell welcome right on their website! Process seem to good to be true add well... Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

curlymaple42 said:
is that cycling Jersey store garbage? They can't even spell welcome right on their website! Process seem to good to be true add well... Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
It's counterfeit ****.