The Bible Rewritten, how our world was really made...

Treepotato

Guest
(i mean no offense to any Christians this is just a joke)

'It is told that God made the world in 6 days and on the 7th
day he rested,'

slightly change this a little...

"God made the world in 6 days and on the 7th God decided
that some of the people he created were made with a slight
deficciantly, this disability mean they felt no fear, God
thought that this could be a danger to the people as they
progressed through life so to channel this endless adrenilin
flowing in their blood God created the unicycle and from
then on the world was a happy place :)

THE END

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

This is good. One saying I've used for years has been, 'on
the 7th day God did not rest, he created all of the cool
things like, duct tape, power tools and beer.' From now on
I'll add unicycles to that.

--
underdog - level 1 rider

toast is god's way of saying 'eat more butter'
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

it says on the first day god created heaven and earth and on
the second day he said "let there be light"

so he built heaven and earth with the lights off? i would
have said "lets put some light on the situation first boys!"

you know what im sayin??

bungle

--
BungleBanks - Wooden Chipmunk!

So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
push it round for fun!"
BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

> any more snippets from the unicyclists bible?

Well there is the story of Joseph’s technocolour dreamcoat
rewritten….

There was once a man called Jacob and he had 11 sons and
they all loved to ride bikes, all of them that is except
one, his name was Kris and he found no enjoyment or thrill
in the sport of biking and so for his birthday his dad
brought him a unicycle. when all the other brothers herded
up the sheep and went to market on their bikes Kris would go
deep into the forest and in a clearing he would spent hours
and hours practicing his unicycling. But the other brothers
grew jealous because Jacob would tell people of how talented
his son Kris was and then one day Jacob brought Kris a
mulitcoloured Carbon Fibre 26 Muni worth £700.00! Well for
the brothers this was just one step too far they decided
Kris needed to be punished and they plotted their revenge.
The next day they dug a hole in the road and covered it in
leaves, then they hid and watched as Kris rode towards in on
his Uni, Kris fell down the hole and was trapped! They then
packed him into a sack and put him as cargo in a boat. Kris
grew up to become one of the worlds best unicyclists and his
brothers were amazed at his talent and were very sorry at
what they had done. But in the end Kris forgove them and
taught them all how to unicycle!

THE END :)

--

treepotato wrote:
> *Well there is the story of Joseph’s technocolour
> dreamcoat rewritten…. *

There's a lesson in there somewhere, but I'm damned if I
know what it
is...

--
theamazingmolio - A Unicylist, a juggler, and a prat

Luke Duller ([email protected])
Never trust anything you read on the internet
theamazingmolio's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5931

theamazingmolio wrote:
> * There's a lesson in there somewhere, but I'm damned if I
> know what it
> is... *

if you push people in pits then they will come back and
teach you?

--
tom_edmonds - Finally...less talking, more riding

"rest and elevation" we know its all we'll be told, so why do we still
go and wait in A&E all day?
tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

I've got one.

Once the uni and the bike were made everything seemed fine
until bikers thought the bike was better than the uni and
unicyclists thought that the uni was better than the bike
(which it is). So God created the 2-wheller. A thing bikers
and unicyclists could both be proud of, and they stopped
their bickering. Unfortunately no-one was good enough to
ride one so God created Gilby and their was peace through
out the land.

This really doesn't refer to any Bible story in particular
so I'll add a little bit something special.

And the Red Sea parted!!!!!!! And all the 1 wheeled and 2
wheeled riders lived in peace.

--
Worminton - Fo Scnitzel

I will kill the next person that says "Hey where's the other wheel!"
Worminton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5568

It would be popular, but surely you's have to have a
basic knowledge of at least some of the bible stories.
Which I don't.

I blame my parents, we went to a hotel last weekend, and the
owners had very kindly put bibles in every room, my parent's
used theirs as a door stop.

Heathens!

How about the Moses story? surely unicyclist.com is the
promised land?