The Bicycle Entrepreneur: Own Brand

Doublee

Jul 17, 2006
Does anyone from Perth know much about the quality etc of the Bicycle Entrepreneur's own store brand bikes they sell? The carry a range of bikes through all price ranges with some nice componentary for the price just wondered how good the frames are.

Anyone have any thoughts?

I have one friend with an entry level TBE flat bar. Similar price, specs and quality to an Avanti Blade. :rolleyes:

I put bums on Felt and Giant seats, mainly... :D Some of the Giants have come from TBE.

Thanks George, thought if anyone new anything it would be you.

Cheers,

Mark

im not sure if its their brand or not but i bought my road bike there, its called an "amiata" and it goes alright. same spec as a giant ocr3 but cheaper. all made in the same provence in china anyway.

I too have an amiata modena road bike, can't really comment on if it competes with other brands coz its the first road bike i've owned, but i really like it. I rode a heap of bikes before deciding and this one took my fancy because of the "bang for buck" componentry, comfort, etc etc and also i didnt really want to get a giant.

It was a toss up between spez allez and avanti monza/vivace, i chose this one and couldnt be happier.