rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

The Black Lagoon: first photo

Started by Mikefule · · Last activity · 7 posts · 394 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
1 August 2004
Last activity
1 August 2004
Original author
Mikefule
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
394
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Later, I'll sort out a gallery, but I'm still struggling with the
    software. Regualr readers will have read of the Black Lagoon in the
    centre of the Cursed Earth, near the Desert, (not far from Bilsthorpe).

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: dscn0181.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/226692|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

    Everyone should be fatuous for 15 minutes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mikefule's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34246

  2. Here's another:

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: dscn0183.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/226693|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

    Everyone should be fatuous for 15 minutes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mikefule's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34246

  3. Last one:

    --
    Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

    Everyone should be fatuous for 15 minutes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mikefule's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34246

  4. Oops! Forgot to attach it, then the system wouldn't let me delete my
    post. Sorry.

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: dscn0182.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/226695|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

    Everyone should be fatuous for 15 minutes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mikefule's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34246

  5. Good grief. Doesn't look like something you'd find in Notts. Actually,
    yes it does, just slightly more... rural!

    Now we have pictures for the book! Woo! Have you mentioned a desert
    before? If I'm not making it up, it would be great to see pics of that
    too!

    --
    one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

    OWS

    "I'm going to be polite in this whole message except for here.

    Idiot." - John Foss

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34246

  6. Ok genius here didn't check the rest of the forum! Got the desert pics!
    :p

    --
    one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

    OWS

    "I'm going to be polite in this whole message except for here.

    Idiot." - John Foss

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34246

  7. Thank you for the pictures, your verbal descriptions of the black lagoon
    came quite near to describing the awful reality. I look forward to nature's
    attempts to reclaim this but meanwhile I'll stick to the pleasantry of the
    local canal towpath.

    Naomi

    "Mikefule" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Later, I'll sort out a gallery, but I'm still struggling with the
    software. Regualr readers will have read of the Black Lagoon in the
    centre of the Cursed Earth, near the Desert, (not far from Bilsthorpe).

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: dscn0181.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/226692|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

    Everyone should be fatuous for 15 minutes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mikefule's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34246

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.