Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

The boudreaux thread

Started by chrome frame · · Last activity · 117 posts · 13,663 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
4 March 2004
Last activity
4 October 2004
Original author
chrome frame
Posts
117
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
13,663
Views / 30 days
23
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 81–100 of 117
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by lokstah
    I defer to reality; ie, our message histories.

    I thought my browser was messed up because I kept seeing your ugly mug over and over and over, but now I understand how truly small and pathetic you are. You don't have to let your past posting history speak for yourself. You're doing a knock-out job of it already. I'm sorry that you couldn't take you own medicine, but it flows both ways. If you can't take it, don't fling it.

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by lokstah
    Actually, I'm seeing my Smurf face on your posts as well; not sure why. If you're not doing that intentionally, it's some sort of server error.

    Anyways, enough.

    Ahh! Finally, the troll decided that he didn't like hooey being flung back at him! I guess lokstah's off to troll another thread.

  3. Man, this makes the tussle I had with boudreaux a while back look like child's play....kinda ironic that "The boudreaux thread" ends up convincing people that he's not so bad after all!

    P.S. lokstah - if anything I think your audience is growing, not shrinking. I hate to admit it but I'm reading this thread practically chanting "fight! fight! fight!..." - classic stuff. Hope you kick BaCardi's ass :-)

  4. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by mjw_byrne
    Man, this makes the tussle I had with boudreaux a while back look like child's play....kinda ironic that "The boudreaux thread" ends up convincing people that he's not so bad after all!

    P.S. lokstah - if anything I think your audience is growing, not shrinking. I hate to admit it but I'm reading this thread practically chanting "fight! fight! fight!..." - classic stuff. Hope you kick BaCardi's ass :-)

    too bad man. He can't compete because his M.O. is to play the advocate of Jr High School Hallway Monitor. In effect, its ok for him to kick, scream, scold, and point fingers, but when its turned back on him, he can't take it. When you swim with the sharks, you get eaten by the sharks.

  5. I realize that this thread has reached an all-time low. We should all just walk away, but I can't. I'm drawn to it like a car accident or a bad episode of Jerry Springer. I've had more mature debates with my brother...when I was 12. BaCardi you are a moron and perhaps a even a little insane. Now how's that for some hooey slinging?

  6. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by mjw_byrne
    Man, this makes the tussle I had with boudreaux a while back look like child's play....kinda ironic that "The boudreaux thread" ends up convincing people that he's not so bad after all!


    Boudreaux? He's a saint.

    Thanks for the pat on the back, but my work here is done. I've been trying to nail Jell-o to a tree. I have a headache.

    🙂

  7. Exactly! THAT's what I'm talking about! The guy wanted to dish it, but couldn't take it. Same to you discofart! And its far more irritating when a couple of idiot newbies want to debate relative merits of hooeyslinging, but the hooey flows both ways.

  8. Ah yes I am the victim of a vicious character assassination and some witty word play as well. Oh the horror. How will I ever show my face in public again? I must reiterate that you (BaCardi) are a moron. I will change my prior opinion with regard to your sanity (or lack thereof). You are in fact completely insane. I could send you a Pez dispenser packed with Prozac. That's about the level of thinking you're on.

  9. Its hard to fly with eagles when you are swimming in bird turd. Discofart, perhaps you could take a little sanity check yourself, Mr don't know what the hell you're talking about.

  10. DiscoBean, you might want to check out the "carbon fiber frame" thread for additional evidence to your claim. We were on the verge of resuming a coherent conversation about cycling material (Deda carbon tubesets), and a salvo of accusations crept up.

    Scan over the thread and help me determine what I'm being accused of... something about a guy named Joe and a vicious lie... you'll notice, though, that I had only queries about Deda tubing, and never made any claims... let alone vicious lies...

    Something's amiss...

  11. He's baaaaaaack! Whatever happened to that troll lokstah crying about how his jello won't stick? Poor guy, he was so damn adamant about getting his jello to stick.

  12. I'm actually beginning to like the "discofart" moniker. I could use that as an alias perhaps. Thanks for the tip Lokstah, the read was entertaining as always. I must say I'm not surprised. I don't have any idea what you're being accused of either. This thread has been great for letting out the days aggression, better than yoga really. Unfortunately it's becoming a little stale so hopefully someone out there can throw in their 2 cents and pep it up again.

  13. Discofart it is then!

  14. G'day,

    bacardi, Lokstah & Boudreaux. I'm posting to this thread, cos I'm guaranteed to get your attention. Regardless of what you 3 think of each other, i think you all provide valuable feedback to questions, (when you're not fighting amongest yourselves!)...Now, my question....I'm looking for feedback on 'high end' carbon frames. particularly like your opinion on the Look KG 486, as against say a 'madone' or C50. thanks in advance for your help,

    cheers,

    Hitchy

  15. Hitchy said:

    G'day,

    bacardi, Lokstah & Boudreaux. I'm posting to this thread, cos I'm guaranteed to get your attention. Regardless of what you 3 think of each other, i think you all provide valuable feedback to questions, (when you're not fighting amongest yourselves!)...Now, my question....I'm looking for feedback on 'high end' carbon frames. particularly like your opinion on the Look KG 486, as against say a 'madone' or C50. thanks in advance for your help,

    cheers,

    Hitchy

    Hmmm, I predict you will buy the LOOK

  16. Would you go out on a bike with these people?

  17. disraeligears said:

    Would you go out on a bike with these people?


    ????????

    (*minimum characters*)

  18. Just keeping the thread alive 🙂

  19. chrome frame said:

    Well, I think we need a place to talk about this. Anyone want to start?

    Anyone notice that Chrome Dome, the individual who started this topic, has been MIA since? Should there be anyone excused from this forum, it is this individual for such dishonorable behavior.

    How pathetic to start a thread like this - intimating that forum members should vilify another, and then run for cover behind mommy's skirt. Weigh in; you started this topic. We all deserve to read YOUR thoughts about the individual in question.

  20. need11@46 said:

    Anyone notice that Chrome Dome, the individual who started this topic, has been MIA since? Should there be anyone excused from this forum, it is this individual for such dishonorable behavior.

    How pathetic to start a thread like this - intimating that forum members should vilify another, and then run for cover behind mommy's skirt. Weigh in; you started this topic. We all deserve to read YOUR thoughts about the individual in question.

    Send him a private message. His last post was Aug 28th 🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.