It appears you are right, Peter. Here is a CureZone member berating a couple
of the resident
nuts that you referenced. If we follow this persons progress on theCureZone,
they will ultimately be banned for being too smart and perceptive.
http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=264&i=739
Lapis and Blueduck:
Why do you have to respond in such a negative, unprofessional manner?
You tell others to respect guidelines and yet it appears you abuse your
powers as moderators and webmasters.
I see you constantly contradicting yourself on different boards and taking
sides which moderators should never do.
I don't know if you are only protecting those who have befriended you, but I
would like to point out one item in particular.
On the waterfasting forum, I had numerous messages censored, even those that
definitely abided by the posting guidelines. And yet Mikeritr who seems to
be a chum of yours has constantly not followed the standards and guidelines
set by this site, such as:
"do not post judgments on peoples dietary habits or lifestyle or be
inflammatory."
If you looked at his previous postings you would see that he has crossed
this line. Also, I have seen Dave from this forum be berated for his
constant spamming while mikeritr has continuously pushed the use of Dr.
Fuhrman's book EAT TO LIVE.
I don't think it's right, in fact it's left a bad taste in my mouth and I
would never recommend CureZone to anyone at this point.
"Peter Moran" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Dave" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:The CureZone is populated by a group of people with absolutely no
credentials of any kind in any recognized health discipline. These are
the
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:kind of individuls who are mostly sick, appear to be homeless and pass
their
Quoted message said:days online at the public library.
If you take a look at any of their health support forums you will
observe
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:lots of advice being dispensed in an authoratative way from people who
obviously know nothing. It has become apparent to me that this is a very
dangerous place.
I agree. It is hard to find words to describe the abysmal ignorance that
prevails on the cancer forums. An unfortunate feature of them, I have
noted, is that there are actually a lot of reasonably sensible people
subscribing but it is the the nuts that tend to hold the floor.
Anyone
Quoted message said:who tries to inject some sense gets howled down. The way to get
showered
Quoted message said:with compliments is to tell lies about effective treatment methods.
Peter Moran