UK and Europe · Public discussion

The Dark Side comes to school

Started by daren · · Last activity · 6 posts · 443 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
8 September 2005
Last activity
9 September 2005
Original author
daren
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
443
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Took the KMX to school today for Thomas to cycle home. As expected
    things got a little out of hand. Hooning I think is the term. Anyway it
    was appreciated by all who queued for a ride. Lots of "I want one of
    those...", etc... Took ages to leave.

    I think the widest grin was on the mother of three children. Dedicated
    cycling family, she rides a Roberts custom 651 wheeled tourer, is under
    5ft and ideally suited to the trike. Wider gears lighter wheels and a
    better seat and she would fly. Of course she'd have to fight for a ride
    with the three kids who also had a ride, but I digress.

    regards,
    daren

  2. daren said:

    I think the widest grin was on the mother of three children. Dedicated
    cycling family, she rides a Roberts custom 651 wheeled tourer, is under
    5ft and ideally suited to the trike. Wider gears lighter wheels and a
    better seat and she would fly.

    My wife (5'😉 thought that when she tried the KMX at Westcountry
    Recumbents. I think she liked it nearly as much as our son:
    <URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-05063006mummycharliekmx.jpg>
    <URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-05063008charliekmx.jpg>

    --
    Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
    <URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/>
    "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine

  3. Quoted message said:

    http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-05063006mummycharliekmx.jpg

    OK, I'm confused - why is there what looks like a wheel in mid-air? And
    what's the second set of cranks doing way out in front?

    --
    Peter Headland

  4. Peter Headland said:
    Quoted message said:

    http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-05063006mummycharliekmx.jpg

    OK, I'm confused - why is there what looks like a wheel in mid-air? And
    what's the second set of cranks doing way out in front?

    A different trike in the background?
    --
    Chris

    "[...] And that's why Bill Gates can buy Sweden and you can't."

  5. Peter Headland said:

    OK, I'm confused - why is there what looks like a wheel in mid-air?
    And what's the second set of cranks doing way out in front?

    Go to the back of the class.

  6. Peter Headland said:
    Quoted message said:

    http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-05063006mummycharliekmx.jpg

    OK, I'm confused - why is there what looks like a wheel in mid-air? And
    what's the second set of cranks doing way out in front?

    I've just sprayed the keyboard with Batchelor's savoury rice!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.