The Earth is Flat

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Mypyrex, Feb 23, 2006.

  1. Mypyrex

    Mypyrex Guest

    I've just bought a Memory Map for the Pyrenees and it stop at the Spanish
    border and also show, quite clearly in the 3D pic, that if you walk too far
    you'll fall off the edge of the world! :)

    Tags:

  2. John Owens

    John Owens Guest

    "Mypyrex" <[email protected](no-trousers)fsmail.net> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I've just bought a Memory Map for the Pyrenees and it stop at the Spanish
    > border and also show, quite clearly in the 3D pic, that if you walk too

    far
    > you'll fall off the edge of the world! :)

    Enjoy the walk then, but be careful not to be drinking too much !

    --
    John Owens
    www.goodviews.co.uk

  3. Bitstring <[email protected]>, from the wonderful person
    Mypyrex <[email protected]> said
    >I've just bought a Memory Map for the Pyrenees and it stop at the Spanish
    >border and also show, quite clearly in the 3D pic, that if you walk too far
    >you'll fall off the edge of the world! :)

    Nah, France isn't quite =that= bad! Close, mind you ..

    --
    GSV Three Minds in a Can

  4. ted kell

    ted kell Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mypyrex <[email protected](no-trousers)fsmail.net> wrote:
    >I've just bought a Memory Map for the Pyrenees and it stop at the Spanish
    >border and also show, quite clearly in the 3D pic, that if you walk too far
    >you'll fall off the edge of the world! :)

    That's interesting. I have noticed over here on the west side that there
    is no weather in Mexico or Canada. It really is quite interesting to see
    that all the fronts, rain, sun, snow, etc stop at the border. They must
    be boring places to live.

    Ted