The Earth is Flat

Mypyrex

Guest
I've just bought a Memory Map for the Pyrenees and it stop at the Spanish
border and also show, quite clearly in the 3D pic, that if you walk too far
you'll fall off the edge of the world! :)

"Mypyrex" <miczel@(no-trousers)fsmail.net> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've just bought a Memory Map for the Pyrenees and it stop at the Spanish
> border and also show, quite clearly in the 3D pic, that if you walk too

far
> you'll fall off the edge of the world! :)

Enjoy the walk then, but be careful not to be drinking too much !

--
John Owens
www.goodviews.co.uk

Bitstring <[email protected]>, from the wonderful person
Mypyrex <[email protected]> said
>I've just bought a Memory Map for the Pyrenees and it stop at the Spanish
>border and also show, quite clearly in the 3D pic, that if you walk too far
>you'll fall off the edge of the world! :)

Nah, France isn't quite =that= bad! Close, mind you ..

--
GSV Three Minds in a Can

Mypyrex <miczel@(no-trousers)fsmail.net> wrote:
>I've just bought a Memory Map for the Pyrenees and it stop at the Spanish
>border and also show, quite clearly in the 3D pic, that if you walk too far
>you'll fall off the edge of the world! :)

That's interesting. I have noticed over here on the west side that there
is no weather in Mexico or Canada. It really is quite interesting to see
that all the fronts, rain, sun, snow, etc stop at the border. They must
be boring places to live.

Ted