The end

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jonkoot, May 21, 2003.

  1. Jonkoot

    Jonkoot Guest

    you dont wanna be called dirty names, quit callin me dirty names what comes around goes around and
    that is the basis of respect .suit your selfs.

    Tags:

  2. Derral

    Derral Guest

    poor baby, somebody been verbally abusing you?

    "jonkoot" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > you dont wanna be called dirty names, quit callin me dirty names what comes around goes around and
    > that is the basis of respect .suit your selfs.

  3. Technician

    Technician Guest

  4. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

    Jonkoot,

    This newsgroup is boooooooring for you! Go over to rec.traithalon and ask for "ecce". You two should
    hit it off.

    -Dave

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (jonkoot) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > you dont wanna be called dirty names, quit callin me dirty names what comes around goes around and
    > that is the basis of respect .suit your selfs.

    You are:

    greasy

    grimy

    odiferous

    dusty

    muddy

    stinky

    smelly

    grungy

    and just plain dirty

    Now, just shut the hell up and ride.

    JD

  6. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 21 May 2003 11:50:02 -0700, jonkoot wrote:
    > you dont wanna be called dirty names, quit callin me dirty names what comes around goes around and
    > that is the basis of respect .suit your selfs.

    Which one of my selfs should I suit?

    To .suit yourself, do you do it in hiding? (someone's bound to get that)