The end

Jonkoot

Guest
you dont wanna be called dirty names, quit callin me dirty names what comes around goes around and
that is the basis of respect .suit your selfs.

poor baby, somebody been verbally abusing you?

"jonkoot" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> you dont wanna be called dirty names, quit callin me dirty names what comes around goes around and
> that is the basis of respect .suit your selfs.

Jonkoot,

This newsgroup is boooooooring for you! Go over to rec.traithalon and ask for "ecce". You two should
hit it off.

-Dave

[email protected] (jonkoot) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> you dont wanna be called dirty names, quit callin me dirty names what comes around goes around and
> that is the basis of respect .suit your selfs.

You are:

greasy

grimy

odiferous

dusty

muddy

stinky

smelly

grungy

and just plain dirty

Now, just shut the hell up and ride.

JD

On 21 May 2003 11:50:02 -0700, jonkoot wrote:
> you dont wanna be called dirty names, quit callin me dirty names what comes around goes around and
> that is the basis of respect .suit your selfs.

Which one of my selfs should I suit?

To .suit yourself, do you do it in hiding? (someone's bound to get that)