General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

the Fucothin stuff

Started by Cubit · · Last activity · 25 posts · 217 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 May 2007
Last activity
6 May 2007
Original author
Cubit
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
217
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–25 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Bob in CT" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pat said:


    "LFM" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    hhhmmm... how exactly do you pronounce that? Fucothin...

    I'd like to Fucothin myself... as its a great way of exercise and
    frankly, my temperature rises a few degrees every time. :-)

    What? Taking a pill is a "great way of exercise"?

    I think it's a play on words. What four letter word starts with the first
    three letters of Fucothin?

    Also, "othin" sounds a bit like "often". My must say, I like to fucothin
    myself, too. Great exercise! 🙂

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Bob in CT

  2. LFM said:

    "Mu" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    LFM said:

    hhhmmm... how exactly do you pronounce that? Fucothin...

    I'd like to Fucothin myself... as its a great way of exercise and
    frankly,
    my temperature rises a few degrees every time. :-)

    Fulocheet isn't it?

    certainly sounds like the same product.

    How many tabs of Fulocheet must one take to be, er, you know? 3 per day?
    --
    http://www.steppenwolf.com/lyr/mnnster.html

  3. "Mu" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    LFM said:

    "Mu" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Thu, 3 May 2007 22:52:32 -0400, LFM wrote:

    > hhhmmm... how exactly do you pronounce that? Fucothin...
    >
    > I'd like to Fucothin myself... as its a great way of exercise and
    > frankly,
    > my temperature rises a few degrees every time. :-)

    Fulocheet isn't it?

    certainly sounds like the same product.

    How many tabs of Fulocheet must one take to be, er, you know? 3 per day?

    I don't know, I suppose if you ate more than 2lbs a day in food, you
    wouldn't need 3 a day, as your body can produce enough of its own Fulocheet
    the diet aid ;-)

  4. LFM said:

    "Mu" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    LFM said:

    "Mu" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > On Thu, 3 May 2007 22:52:32 -0400, LFM wrote:
    >
    >> hhhmmm... how exactly do you pronounce that? Fucothin...
    >>
    >> I'd like to Fucothin myself... as its a great way of exercise and
    >> frankly,
    >> my temperature rises a few degrees every time. :-)
    >
    > Fulocheet isn't it?

    certainly sounds like the same product.

    How many tabs of Fulocheet must one take to be, er, you know? 3 per day?

    I don't know, I suppose if you ate more than 2lbs a day in food, you
    wouldn't need 3 a day, as your body can produce enough of its own Fulocheet
    the diet aid ;-)

    Need a study.
    --
    http://www.steppenwolf.com/lyr/mnnster.html

  5. Mu said:

    How many tabs of Fulocheet must one take to be, er, you know? 3 per day?

    I think the folks that know suggest 20-30g of fiber, daily for an
    average man. From experience, that makes me both fulocheet and
    emteeocheet in pretty short order.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.