Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
The latest iPod accessory, the iBike
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Australia and New Zealand
- Published
- 6 December 2005
- Last activity
- 7 December 2005
- Original author
- PiledHigher
- Posts
- 8
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 828
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
"PiledHigher" <[email hidden]> wrote in
message news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
I'm not so sure about the iPod, but I want that guy's orange tablecloth for
my balcony setting. MmmmCheers,
Dave E (Sydney) -
Dave E said:
I'm not so sure about the iPod, but I want that guy's orange tablecloth for
my balcony setting. MmmmYes, it contrasts nicely with the recurring green highlights
-
PiledHigher said:
I refuse to take advice from anyone who owns their own plush Linux duck.... (I'm sure someone will correct me and say it's a Unix duck, or know the duck's name). -
Shabby said:
I refuse to take advice from anyone who owns their own plush Linux
duck.... (I'm sure someone will correct me and say it's a Unix duck, or
know the duck's name).What does it mean when you have a whole family of them? (as in a mummy,
a daddy, and two kids?)--
My Usenet From: address now expires after two weeks. If you email me, and
the mail bounces, try changing the bit before the "@ to usenet". -
Stuart Lamble said:
What does it mean when you have a whole family of them? (as in a mummy,
a daddy, and two kids?)
I'm no psychologist, but if I were I'd recommend you got out more.... -
Shabby said:
Stuart Lamble said:
What does it mean when you have a whole family of them? (as in a mummy,
a daddy, and two kids?)
I'm no psychologist, but if I were I'd recommend you got out more....What?! And leave the family to starve?!
--
My Usenet From: address now expires after two weeks. If you email me, and
the mail bounces, try changing the bit before the "@ to usenet". -
Stuart Lamble said:
Shabby said:
I refuse to take advice from anyone who owns their own plush Linux
duck.... (I'm sure someone will correct me and say it's a Unix duck, or
know the duck's name).What does it mean when you have a whole family of them? (as in a mummy,
a daddy, and two kids?)Only counts if you purchased them.
Mine were all given to me as "thank you"s (yes really). 1 biggen, 2 littems.
Although they were used to produce a serial adventure through a webcam
until I ran out of ideas and Ted (the bear-extra) got attacked in the
[censored] by the mice (not extras). Well, he was stuffed with wheat.Which reminds me, of something.
Quoted message said:
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.